Welcome to Celeste Academy

Hello, newbie!

Hello, newbie!

!! THIS IS A DRAFT !!

The contents of this book have changed after revisions and rewrites, which you can still read on a wait-for-free basis on Tapas. It's an app you can download from the appstore or playstore.

The book's sequels will be uploaded there as well!

Following the awesomeness of this series' amazing fans, we have made it possible to pool some resources into developing Valemnia and its characters

Following the awesomeness of this series' amazing fans, we have made it possible to pool some resources into developing Valemnia and its characters. This novel has been breathed life into by its readers, enabling exclusive illustrations like the one above as well as other rewards!

This has been an amazing journey for everyone, including me as the author, and I just want to continue sharing this world I've so painstakingly written about for more than six years. I'm proud to have seen it grow, although I'm still continuously making revisions about it to make it better with regards to plot and pacing.

This book is the free version of the Tapas (app) alternative, which will be relaunched on there this June 2020! It's available on both Apple and Google playstores, so download it for free! All the books following the series will be available on there on a wait for free basis. You don't have to pay for it at all!

I know it's far from perfect, and I know my writing can still be better, but in case you're missing out on history, please know that I've begun writing this at eleven years old (ah, my days when I'm still not worrying about what happens after college graduation). While countless changes and revisions have been made throughout the years and my command over the language has improved as well, I know I can still improve. The opportunities this book has given me, however, is countless and I will remain proud to tell you that this is where the journey started.

Criticisms are welcome. No one is well beyond them and no one will ever be. Try as I do to avoid them, they'll always be there. I know a lot of people unsatisfied with my writing. Whether you'll be the loving reader or the skeptic critic by the end of this book (if you even finish it), I'm still glad to have you along for the journey.

Just have a heads up, though. The version you're reading for free is the unedited one. Aside from additional scenes and major changes, you will see a slightly better version of this on the TAPAS version.

Read on there. It's free! And it supports the series!

Thank you so much!

Braving new worlds,

Lovely

P.S. If you want to see what this book has accomplished, you can head right on to mylovelywriter.com for a general look!