Chapter 6: Brother

Chapter 6

"Oooohhh. We always knew you guys were going out."

"We already had a hunch, we didn't think you were gonna come out sooner."

"Congratulations!"

"FINALLY MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"

"'Right beside me <3' eh?"

"You guys really look good together!"

"Invite us in your wedding, you two!"

These are the words people greeted me with the moment I entered our classroom. What, is no one gonna greet me "Good morning" at all?

"Mornin', babe." Jungkook greeted me with a smirk on his face as he approaches me.

Not the greeting I wanted to hear.

I flashed him a fake smile and whispered "I'm gonna kill you" without removing the fake smile off my face.

"Guys, why didn't you tell me about this?" Jimin asked us innocently as he grinned.

"Well, we actually wanted to keep it a secret, but my baby Y/N here couldn't wait to tell the world of our relationship." Jungkook said as he wraps his hand around my shoulder. I turned to him and gave him a "Yeah, get your dirty hands off me, you douche" kind of smile.

"Yeah, I was so excited to let them know of our love for each other. Don't you think the earlier they know about it, the better?" I asked him, blinking several times.

"Well, I think there's a perfect timing to everything. Don't you think so, babe?" he defended.

"And when do you think is the perfect timing? When everything's too late?!" I asked, raising my eyebrow as I raise my voice. Jungkook was left speechless with what I said as he glared at me. Jimin looks at the two of us confused.

"Hmmm sounds fake." says Taehyung from behind Jimin. Seriously, this guy is like a mushroom, he just suddenly sprouts from nowhere. Well, his hair is like a mushroom anyway.

"What do you mean fake? And what are you doing here Tae, your class is next door?" I asked, turning to him.

"I don't know but your relationship sounds fake." Tae stated as if he was so sure of it. I love this guy, we always share the same thoughts.

Jungkook and I looked at each other for a few seconds before he removed his hand from my shoulder as I brush away any remnants of his filthy hands away.

"Yeah, it is." We confessed simultaneously and confidently.

"W-what was that post on your instagram then?" Jimin asked, still having a confused look on his face.

"We were just playing around." Jungkook replied as I nodded in agreement.

"And I thought it was real, you guys have become closer nowadays. I'm jealous. Sometimes I feel like you two leave me out of something." Jimin spoke softly, looking at us with his puppy eyes.

Jungkook gulped in anxiety, as I turned away from Jimin to shed a tear dramatically.

My poor baby brother Jimin, I'm so sorry, sis never meant to hurt you. This is all your stupid brother's fault. He deserves to fall in a hole and die.

Suddenly, the bell rang, signalling the start of classes. Everyone immediately went to their respective seats as the teacher entered the room. No pun intended, but can I just say, saved by the bell.

-

The bell rings once again, but this time, indicating dismissal. The day went by fast and now, the four of us, Jimin, Jungkook, Maya and me, are walking by the hallway towards the gate. It was crowded that time, as it was also the upperclassmen's dismissal, and we ran into Namjoon by chance.

"Glad to see the four of you getting along well." Namjoon stated, flashing a genuine smile.

"Namjoon!" the two exclaimed as they approached Namjoon, doing a bro-something-something handshake.

"And oh, Jimin, I heard something about you. You should've told me about it first." Namjoon smirks at Jimin as he puts his arm around his shoulder.

"W-what do you mean?" Jimin asks shyly.

"I heard you like my sister." Namjoon says as he comes closer to Maya, with Jimin still locked in his arm.

"Brother!" Maya yells as she blushed. Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry, Maya, I approve of him. Jimin is a nice guy, no need to hold back. Come on here, we have a lot to talk about. I'll tell you everything you need to know about Maya." Namjoon talks nonstop as he drags Jimin away, with Maya trailing behind them arguing with his brother.

"So Namjoon gave the blessing to the wrong guy..." I mockingly said to Jungkook.

"Who cares about that. Since it's just the two of us now, I actually have a favor to ask you." He demanded.

"Favor or an errand?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Both. So anyway, so tomorrow we're going on a date. So I want you to help us sneak out and distract the others while we do." He replied nonchalantly.

"Whoa- whoa- hold up. What do you mean date? You do know I don't approve of this secret relationship thing. You have to tell Jimin everything first before I help you. And why am I involved in this again?"

"Coz you're my wingman, wingwoman, or whatever you are. Please help us. You're the only one who could. Please." he pleaded, clasping his hands while pulling the innocent puppy face on me.

That's not gonna work on me, Jungkook.

I turned away from him with my arms crossed.

"Didn't you say I was your brother? Don't sisters help out their brothers in times of need?" he added as he walked in front of me, pouting.

Damn, he pulled the 'brother' card. He knows I'm weak against that. This guy is really dangerous, he knows all of my weaknesses. I better turn around again before I change my mind.

"Don't you love your brother?" he asked softly as he held my hand.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Fine! But just this once, okay!"

"Thanks sis! I love you!" He shouted as he pulled me into a tight hug.

I shouldn't have agreed that time.

To be continued.