34: Mrs. Jeon

TRIGGER WARNING

Chapter 34:

You cried harder in his arms, the whole room was filled with nothing but cries. Jungkook's parents were crying in each other's arms and Jin sobbed quietly in the corner.

Jungkook's mom stormed off to your direction and pulled you aggressively from Jungkook. "Don't touch my son!" Jin came to your side and guarded you from Jungkook's mom as Mr. Jeon grabs his wife from behind. She hissed at Jungkook, "That doesn't change the fact that it's all her fault, Jungkook! I don't want to see her around here... I don't want to see her around you! So I want her to leave now! She needs to regret the fact that she's the reason for all of this for the rest of her life! She shouldn't live her life comfortably while you... you..."

"Mom... I love Y/N. I love her more than anything else in this world. I love her more than myself. She means the world to me. Her happiness will be my happiness. So please, please, mom, as your son, I'm begging you, love her the way I do. Don't ever blame her for anything..." Jungkook pleaded, tears trickling down his cheeks.

"Mrs. Jeon..." You approached her slowly, she backs away gently. "Auntie..." She paused when she heard you call her that. She remembered those days when you were still young, you used to run around in their house, playing with Jungkook and Jimin. She was always smiling before, she was happy just from seeing you. She loved it when you call her 'Auntie.' She paused, thinking about how things got to where they are now, you used to have a close relationship to her, how did she turn to hate you this way? You clung onto her dress, kneeling before her, begging for her forgiveness. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry..."

Jungkook's mom covered her mouth as she tried to suppress her tears, she averted her eyes from you, not noticing a tear fell from her eye.

"Y-you're right. I'm gonna regret letting Jungkook meet me for the rest of my life. I'll never be able to forgive myself for everything. But, please, let me be with Jungkook. Let me make up for everything. I don't know how I'll even be able to look at myself if I'm not here with Jungkook. So please..." You begged, weeping and weeping on her dress. She asked you to stop and to stand up.

"Mom, please, for the last time... please..." Jungkook begged as well.

She turned around without even looking at your direction. She sighed in defeat, her voice cracking as she spoke, "T-there's an extra couch here... You can stay here, sleep here all you want. But don't you dare leave Jungkook's side..."

Your face brightened up, you smiled ear to ear and bowed to her, "Thank you very much... Thank you..."

Jungkook's parents left the room, leaving the three of you alone in silence.

"I'm gonna go... eat." Jin excused himself and left the room as well.

You and Jungkook stared at each other before smiling and bursting into laughter.

"You're really good at begging you know? You have always put me before yourself, you're always kneeling for me, do you love me that much?" Jungkook teased you, his eyes dried up from all the crying.

"Yes, I love you that much. I'm willing to swallow my pride, if it's for you. I'm willing to throw away my dignity, just for you. Because I love you." You smiled at him. Jungkook blushed at your remark, "Since when have you become good at flirting? Come here, you!" he grabbed you by your hand and pulled you into a hug. You giggled as you two laid back on his bed facing each other, feeling each other's touch. He brushed a strand of hair from your face and stroked your cheek. You close your eyes as he leaned closer to you, planting his lips on your forehead. He whispered, "I love you more." You flashed him one more smile before you both fell asleep in each other's arms.