Yoongi

"Taehyung what the fuck?!"

"What the fuck is he doing here?!"
"What the fuck is she doing here?!"

You and Yoongi yelled at the same time as you both pointed at each other's faces.

"Okay, okay calm down. Let me explain." Taehyung put his hands up trying to calm you two down. He asked you to take a seat before he starts explaining. He placed his arms around yours and Yoongi's necks. You both simultaneously brushed his hand away.

"You better start explaining now or I'm leaving." You stated as you crossed your arms under your chest and sat down. Yoongi sat on the farthest seat from you, you rolled your eyes thinking you hate sitting next to him as much as he does.

So how did you even end up in this situation?

Taehyung called you earlier saying he wants to meet you at the cafe. You agreed because from what you remember, he didn't mention Yoongi being there as well. And from the looks of it, Yoongi wasn't informed of this too.

"Okay, so I want you two to have a closure. This story ended without you two even talking so I thought this is the perfect time to do it." Taehyung happily explained as he sat between you and Yoongi. He pulled the two of you closer to him, earning deathly glares in the process.

"Y/N, come on, didn't you say you wanted Yoongi to apologize to you?" Taehyung turned to you and asked.

"Well, yeah I do. But, I want him to do it himself and... this is happening so suddenly. I'm not ready for this!"
You answered and turned your gaze away from the two. You heard Yoongi snort and it irritated you more.

"You won't be getting any apology from me. I didn't even do anything to you." He raised his eyebrow.

You raised you eyebrow as well, competing with him.

"You m-" Taehyung shoved his palm on your mouth before you could even start talking. You aggressively slapped away Tae's hand from you.

"Why are you two so bitter with each other? Could it be... You still have feelings for each other?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"Hell no!"

You and Yoongi yelled in unison, answering Tae's question faster than the speed of light. Tae had to cover his ears from the intensity of your voice.

"Okay, okay! If you two don't like each other anymore you should be able to talk this out!" Taehyung spat as he stood up and took his things.

"W-w-w-wait! Are you leaving?" You asked Tae frantically.

"Yeah? I'm going somewhere with Jimin." He replied as if it was the most normal thing to say.

"You're leaving me alone???! With this..." You looked at Yoongi with disgust before continuing, "thing?!?!!!"

"I think you two need to talk this out with just the two of you. Don't kill each other, okay? Bye!" Taehyung bid goodbye and ran towards the exit.

'I'm gonna kill you before I kill Yoongi.'

Yoongi just sat on his seat, smiling while looking at his phone. There was awkward silence between you two. It has been years since you two were left alone together.