Chapter 28: To Get To You

WARNING: minor smut(?) IDK if this is considered smut to you but I consider it a bit like that, also language and also TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ NONCON ⚠

Chapter 28:

"I've been waiting for you, Y/N."

He slowly stood up and approached me, he ran his fingers through my hair and whispered softly, "Why do you look so beautiful today?"

What has gotten into this jerk? Is he drunk? His breath reeks of alcohol.

"Are you drunk? Come inside, I'll make you some coffee or something." I brushed his hand away and pulled him inside my apartment. I asked him to sit in the dining room and proceeded to make a coffee for him.

"Don't bother. I'm not drunk." He laughed while continuously tapping the table.

"Stop that! It's irritating. And what do you mean you're not drunk, I can smell the stench of alcohol from here!" I yelled as I slammed my fist on the table, earning a chuckle from him, which irked my nerves even more.

"What are you doing here anyway? Why aren't you with Julia? You always choose her before me anyway." I rolled my eyes as I pour coffee on his mug.

He didn't answer me and just let out a laugh.

"Stop laughing, answer me!" I shouted as I slammed my fist on the table, again.

He stopped laughing and flashed a sad smile. He looked down and muttered "She dumped me."

Shocked crossed my face, causing me to drop my mouth open slightly. The atmosphere between us has turned heavier.

Jungkook has never been dumped before, he was always the one breaking up with girls. This is new to him, and I forced it out from him. I feel kinda bad.

"I-I'm sorry." I managed to utter.

"Don't be. I deserve it. Karma really is a bitch." He stated as he pulled his hair back, as if trying to relieve some stress or something.

Actually, no I don't feel bad. Yeah, you do deserve it, asshole. Serves you right.

"What about you and Tae? How's it going between you two?" He took a sip from his coffee.

"We're doing better. As you've seen in my post, he came all the way from Daegu just to visit me. Something you wouldn't do even if you had the chance to do so." I raised my eyebrow at him and folded my arms under my chest. He stood up from his seat and came closer to me.

"Did you fuck?" He asked, voice deep and strong.

"W-what?!" I groaned.

"I'm asking you did you fuck? Did you two do it?" He walked closer to me as I stepped backwards. Before I knew it, my back was touching the wall and I had no room to move away.

"Jungkook, what the hell?! You know Tae and I wouldn't do that! He's not like you!" I screamed into his face, my anger was boiling inside me.

"Did he fuck you up real good?" He continued, his eyes never left mine. My eyes started to water as I lifted my hand and slapped him in his cheek. He took the hit and held me by my wrist. His grip tightened as he stated, "I'll show you who's better."

He held my other wrist with his hand and lifted my hands above me, pushing me against the wall. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against mine. He tightened his grip on my wrists as I tried to shake him off from me. He licked my lower lip before biting it, causing me to gasp. He took that opportunity to insert his tongue and explored the insides of my mouth. He lifted my hands higher above me as he proceeded to kiss down my neck, leaving purple bruises in my collarbone. "J-jungkook, stop!" I cried out his name, begging him to stop. He didn't pay me any attention as he continued sucking on my neck. A tear shed from my eye and rolled down to his cheek. He opened his eyes as his grip around my wrist loosened and let me go. He backed away from me and looked down.

"I-I'm sorry."

I sniffed as I wiped my lips. Tears cascaded down my face and I couldn't stop it.

"Jungkook, what happened to you? You're not like this before." I sobbed harder as I started moving away from him. My hands trembling as I touched my shoulders, trying to defend myself from him.

"I-I'm sorry..." He apologized once again, his gaze never left the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice shaky from all the crying.

His gaze turned to my direction and his eyes started to water.

"It's because I love you, Y/N..." He confessed, his tears welled down to his cheeks.

My mouth dropped open slightly from his confession. I turned my eyes away from him as tears fall at a faster rate, as fast as my heart beat.

"Everything... everything I've done. It's all because I love you. You were my first love and you have always been. I know you don't like me back, so I didn't know how to confess to you. I tried to make you jealous by going out with several girls, but you never showed any signs of jealousy, so I thought maybe you liked Jimin. I mean you have always favored him over me, he has always been your favorite. That's why I dated Maya, to make both of you jealous..." his tears streamed down his face as he says these words.

What is he saying?

"So you're saying you never liked Maya?! You used her... just to make me jealous?!" I screamed at him as I sobbed. My sobbing is suffocating me, making it harder for me to breathe.

"That was initial plan... But I truly fell in love with her along the way. I thought maybe she could be the one to replace you in my heart, but then, seeing you and Tae together hurt me. When you cheered for him at the football game, that's when I realized you never left my heart and it's... it's still you. It will always be you." His voice started cracking as he sobbed harder. "And then, I saw you and Tae together in the room, my world just... just came crushing down."

"You mean to say you dated Julia to get revenge on Tae?!" I growled. He didn't answer and just stared blankly at me, tears still falling from his eyes.

He tried to approach me but I moved back from him. "D-don't come closer! Don't touch me!"

Jungkook look devastated hearing what I said, he kneeled down and bowed his head to the ground, "Y/N, please. I love you this much, you don't even know."

"I love you, I love you, I love you, please, leave Tae. Choose me. I can make you happier. We can start over again." He clutched unto my shirt and sobbed, begging desperately for me. His pitiful sight right now is making me disgusted, I turned to the side and shoved him away. I gulped before opening my mouth,

"Jungkook, you ruined our lives. You ruined Jimin's life. You ruined Maya's life. You ruined MY life! You had a lot of options, you had a lot of opportunities but you chose to do this! The last thing I want to hear from you is your confession! Don't go telling me you did all these because you love me! You did these for yourself because that's the kind of guy you are, Jeon Jungkook... A selfish coward. So don't go pushing the blame on me!" I snapped at him as I clenched my fist into my chest, trying to breathe.

Jungkook turned his eyes away from me and looked down in sorrow. He let go of my shirt and slowly stood up.

"... I'm sorry." Was what he uttered before finally disappearing from my sight. When he left, I slammed the door shut and locked from the inside.

My heart palpitated from too much crying and it doesn't seem like it'll stop soon.

I never cried harder in my life than I did that night.

To be continued.

A/N: So here it is, the plot twist everyone probablysaw coming since the first chap. I hope I executed it properly, I've beenexcited to write this chapter, I had it in mind for months LMAO anyway pleaseleave a comment about this I wanna know your thoughts, like who do you stillwanna end up with or something (i may or may not change the ending i plannedwith this)