Disclaimer ✅

I DO NOT OWN THE BOOK COVER OR ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS BOOK. "THANK YOU"

DO NOT COPY THIS STORY. ITS MY HARD WORK.

•*• This book is work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are product of my imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

•*• THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED SO THE READERS ARE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS.

Warning ⚠️
No criticism about the characters or the plot will be tolerated. You can definitely point out my mistakes if you want-and that would be great for my improvement too but, no bitching about the plot or characters.

•*• Please keep in mind that you're reading a FICTION and anything can happen in fictions. So, don't find practical logics instead just go with the flow.

•*• FOR READERS (Thought you guys should know.) -

Vote= Appreciation for writing for whole days and most of the nights (not to mention for getting bags under eyes :p )

Comment= It simply would let me know what you want to say.

Follow= Now, that means you liked my book and you want to read more stuff like that. And, It would make me stand on the ninth cloud for sure <3

P.S. Started publishing on 25th December 2017--

Update - Republishing since 19th December 2019...

P.P.S. DO NOT BE A SILENT READER 💙

Enough of me. Gooooo READD