Alone

Hello readers and welcome to my Sarada/Naruto Fanfic. This is the second fic I've made. It's an effort to write something grand and complicated. To improve myself. My writing isn't great, so theirs bound be errors here and there. Hope you enjoy!

This story contains: OOC's (I'll explain in the story), Violence, Foul Language, Sexual themes and horrible attempts at humor.

Disclaimer: Naruto does not belong to me. All rights belong to their respective owners.

Sunset falls. The light of dusk gleams upon an empty city. Night winds sigh making itself felt as it travels among the saplings and soil. Roots of the forest reach the city covering the pavements and buildings in verdancy. From the structures buried in flora, out came water, that falls into the shattered streets and flows in the ground like rivers.

The melodies of birds chipping echo throughout the ruined city. A herd of deer wanders among the deserted roads living their lives. Multiple birds fly above without care.

One of the bird's lands on a headband. It was rusty and the cloth was worn. On it was a symbol reminiscent of a leaf. A symbol that has lost meaning long ago.

The bird flew away once its heard footsteps coming. A young boy, of the growing age of thirteen, wanders across the ruins of a once great metropolis. He wore a basic traveling attire and had a backpack stuffed with equipment. On his belt, he had forehead protector warped around it. It had a design that represents the city of sand down south-west from the desolate capital.

He glances up at the architectures with both marvel and heartache. This was previously a home for hundreds of thousands of lives. Where the greatest warriors originate from. But now it was forsaken.

A loud beep came from his walkie-talkie. He could hear a female voice coming from it. The boy grasps the mini radio and replies.

"Mujaki here, over."

The female responds. "Oh, wonderful! The walkies still work here. What about you Yūzai?"

"I'm here, Samayō. No need to worry." Another voice came into the conversation. It was male and had a deep tone.

"Guys you're supposed to say over when you finish speaking," Mujaki informs.

"This isn't a mission, shorty." Yūzai retorts. Mujaki was a bit annoyed with insult but he brushed it to the side.

"Can you believe this place? Is in complete ruins. Hard to think this use to be Konoha." Mujaki comments.

"I always wished to visit Konoha," Samayō confess. "Now it's an exclusion zone. But hey, the view is nevertheless nice."

"Where are you?" Mujaki asks.

"Top floor of a resort. There's a room with a high view of the city and the Village below."

"Careful up there. You can never tell with these buildings." Yūzai orders.

"Yeah, yeah." Samayō notices the sun setting. "Boys, I guess we should camp for the night."

"All right. Where should we rendezvous?" Yūzai asks the others.

"Let's meet in front of the resort. We can work from there."

"Perfect, heading there now."

"Roger."

Mujaki puts away the walkie-talkie and strolls towards the hotel. While traveling he notices that some constructions were damaged. Like if some tremendous battle had taken place here. Mujaki remained focus trying his best not to get distracted.