Burgers and Beer

Your POV-

I have way to much free time. Even as a demon I still have less of a life than dead people. Now, lets not forget I wasn't always like this. This is all my punishment. My fault for falling for a demon all those years ago only to be betrayed. Oh well, what can I do?

I walked down the small towns streets. Just looking for some food. Yes I know what your thinking. I, yes a demon can eat. I maybe a demon but this is still my original body. In all aspects I'm practically human, despite not aging and the free range of demon powers I have. 

Im starving! I thought. I took a deep breath and skimmed the streets. Nothing but 1 star Italian restaurants.  This town is just a drive by for tourist. So nothing around here more than those few pubs and motels. I'm also just passing by, maybe trying to find a few humans to send to a few of my Crossroads friends. 

My eye caught on a small pub. I would do anything for a burger that could clog my arteries in 5 minutes. The pub was nearly empty besides a few older men and busy tourists taking a pit-stop. I hopped into a bar stool and watched the bar tender stride over to me. He was handsome. His bulky glasses covered some of his freckles. "Hello, What can I get you Miss." he said very nicely. 

"Biggest burger you have and add bacon." I said with full seriousness.

"Yes Mam." he said. He started to walk away but i stopped him.

"Also No salt on the fries!" I called at him. He gave me a thumbs up and gave me a water.  I gave him a look "Beer." I said. He laughed at me and got me a beer. I watched the TV and sipped at my beer until the man came back with my food. He saw me examining my food.

"No salt." he restated. I thanked him and gnawed at my food. "So," he asked. "Why you here?"

"Town Hopping." I said dumping half the bottle of ketchup on my plate amusing him even more.

"Running from something? Law? Family? Ex-Boyfriend?" He leaned on the counter and engaged into our conversation.

"If only." I rolled my eyes. 

"Hmm. Seems fun anyways despite. I'm stuck here." he said rolling his eyes too. 

"Why?" I asked.

"If I do what your doing, I might get caught as well." he smirked. He leaned in front of me and stared me straight in the eyes. Blinked once. Black eyes stared into mine. Hes trying to scare me. I leaned in and blinked once. Black eyes. He leaned back and laughed. "I knew it." 

"I knew you where too." I said putting down my burger. 

"Anyways," he said taking a sip of my beer without my permission "I heard that some hunters are coming around or through here soon."

"Why? Did you do something stupid to make them want to come and hunt you?" i snarled and grabbed my beer back.

"No, but some idiots have three towns down." he said "i would recommend to go west. Wont get caught in the cross fire of them."

"Noted." I said chugging the rest of the beer and making him get me another. He went on his 15 minute break. I was watching the news. Seeing more and more annoying stories being spilled out of the reporters mouths. 

"Listen Dean!" a deep voice nagged behind me. 

"No Sam! If They are really down there, then why would they target prostitutes to possess?" A husky even deeper voice nagged back at the first voice. 

"Because they have a full access to victims and they can get a lot of authority if they bang a important man." 

A few bar stools screeched as they where pulled out and sat on. A few seats down from me there sat two men. one was far taller than the other. His longer hair pulled back behind his ear showing his sharp jawline. You can see the mussels underneath his shirt. the man next to him was seated even closer to me. His spiked hair smoothed back. He was wearing a blue flannel like the other man wearing red. His eyes where suck a amazing green. Emerald. Breath taking. his 5 o'clock shadow defining his cheeks even more. 

I took a few more bites of my food. I was eavesdropping on those men's conversation.  The tall one is Sam and the shorter one is Dean. "Its nothing more than a demon killing gig Sam." dean said like it was normal. I choked on my burger making a small scene just enough for them both to look at me. I chugged that old glass of water I got when I first came in.  When I nervously composed myself I turned away acting like i didn't notice them looking at me. When they turned back to themselves to talk I flipped back around and continued to listen to them. 

My eyes wandered and  eventually locked on Dean. Their names sound so familiar. Did they do a deal with one of my friends? Or? I stared intensely at him trying to figure it out. Sam and Dean? Dean and Sam? 

In once second it clicked. I dropped my burger on the plate and pushing back the chair behind me knocking loudly into another stool. They stared at me confused why i just jumped. My mouth fell and I gasped so very quietly "Winchesters." They didnt hear me. 

"You Ok?" Sam asked. I gave them a look of terror then dashed out of the pub. 

I ran down the streets as fast as I could go. Sadly I'm not powerful enough to teleport unless I was summoned. So Im stuck running. "Oh Dammit! its them! The Winchester brothers! I was sitting right next to them. My heels jammed into the ground jerking me to a stop. I cant stay here. But with my pitiful short human legs I cant get out of this town so soon. Curse my short stature. I picked at my pockets to see if I have enough for one of the motels for a night. 

Tomorrow I can pick pocket a few people if I need to. I found the cheapest one I could find just to save a few bucks. The man behind the counter was a grouchy old man. I can see why this place is so cheap if you can deal with this guy you get a cheaper room. I was walking around a lot longer than I expected looking for this place. With my lack of direction going against me. 

I took the key from the man and walked out of the office about to go and find my room. While unlocking the door to my amazing room the sound of a few familiar voices talked behind me.Its them. Just my luck. I started to fumble with the keys panicking to open the room to hide in. "hey," i heard Sams voice right behind me "You ok?" 

I turned to him and his mouth opened to see it was me "Pub girl!" he pointed at me. Dean walks up to us not showing much interest. 

"Uh Hi." I said holding back my nervousness. 

"So are you OK? You seemed pretty startled at the pub." He said

"Yes, I'm fine." I said still showing my nervousness. Dean was staring bullet in me. If I blow my cover then he would put a bullet in me. 

"Uh Ok then." he said stepping back "Well stay safe. Goodnight. Come on Dean." Sam tugged at Deans shirt and dragged him to their room. Dean was staring at me the whole time. like he was picking me apart. As soon as they closed their door I nearly fell into my room while getting it open. I fell onto the dirty carpeted floor and nearly had a panic attack.

I need to get out of here.