Don't Stop

AN~I FINALLY GOT WIFI!!!! GOD BLESS I HAVENT BEEN ON MY COMPUTER FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS AAAAAAAA IM SO HAPPY! BETTER UPDATES!!!!!

Your Pov~

Me and Sam sat at a metal table and waited. This taco bell is freezing. Only us in the restaurant. We are practically in the middle of no where in Arkansas.

"I don't want to get back in that car." I sighed and put my hands on my eyes. Dean was up front waiting for our food so we didn't all have to sit for a couple extra uncomfortable minutes.

"I know Y/N." Sam said mimicking my exhaustion. "So who's your friend?" He asked sipping st his drink. I glanced up and watched him, he started to stutter thinking he shouldn't bring it up "only if you want to and all."

"Arlo. I've known him for about 50 years. He helped me out, we met while I was traveling. He's pretty much my best friend." I said. He seemed to take a thought "other than you Sam." I laughed and held his hand.

He chuckled and took my complement "Y/N. This guy is a demon, right?"

"Crossroads." I nodded "he is just a but younger than I am. He was also turned into demon because he sold his soul in a deal. Now he works at crossroads." I chugged half of my cherry cola.

"Kind of like you." Sam said.

"I traded. I didn't deal." I snarled at him not intending to be rude.

"Right." He nodded.

"Also I don't personally do deals." I gestured towards him and took another sip.

"Your not powerful enough Y/N." He laughed.

"Shut up Sam." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Dean slammed the tray of food right between me and sam. He nearly crushed my pinkie. We glared at another before I averted my eyes to grab my food.

I bit into my taco and we all sat in silence. Dean broke it. "So-"

I threw my taco onto the tray and jumped out of my chair "I'm waiting in the car." I cut him off and grabbed my drink and stormed out to the car.

----------------------------------------------------------

I laid in bed and just stared at the wall. It was dark on the room so I couldn't see anything but the illuminating signs outside the window. I can't sleep. My mind just sitting here kept annoying me. I snuck out of bed and past Sam and Dean sleeping until I walked out if the motel room. I needed air so bad.

I forced my body to take a breath and I walked over to the Impala. I sat on the hood and brought my knees to my chest and head on my knees. It's cold so it woke me up more, made me more sharp.

A room door opened and i didn't even bother to lift my head. Someone sat next to me. Just sat in silence. This time it wasn't as tense as the silence before.

"Sorry." Dean said adjusting his footing on the hood. I finally looked up and stared at him. He looked tired. His hair was messy, he was in boxer shorts and a gray T-shirt.

"That's it?" I said quietly and watched him.

"For making you mad earlier and all." He rubbed the back of his neck and stared off.

"Arlo, he's like a brother, Dean. You don't need to worry." I said getting off topic.

He just nodded and continued to stare off, averting his eyes from me. "You want to know about Miller don't you?" I stared at him watching his reactions. His ear twitched and he gulped.

"No."

"Your lying. Just ask me."

"You didn't want to tell us before, why now?" He looked at me and nearly scoffed as he said that.

"Because your being grumpy, that's why." I smiled at him getting even more upset.

"Fine. I'm curious." He amited.

"I couldn't let you kill Miller Dean." I sighed.

"Why." He did keeping it light.

"Because if you kill him, I'll die too."

He jumped off the car and looked at me. "What?"

"I didn't make a deal with Miller. I made a trade,dean. The agreement is is that he gives me what I wanted and I give him half of my blood and turn me half demon, so I can do some of his work. That trade bonded my soul with his and I accepted that if he died he will go back to hell and i...will just dissapear." I gritted my teeth regreting my decisions.

"You use to be with him right?" Dean asked. His emotions were sealed so I couldn't understand him.

"Yes. Well, kinda. He was just using me." I leaned back on to the car and put my hands resting behind my head.

"Y/N," He called.

"Yeah?"

"Do you still love him?" He leaned back and mimicked my position. We were just quiet. My mouth fell when He asked this. I wanted to ask why. I knew he wouldn't respond so I didn't.

I accidentally waited to long to Answer and he took that as it was. He sighed and leaned up about to get off the hood. I jumped up and accidently slapped my hand on the hood making a loud thud. "I dont." I said making sure he wouldn't leave. "I don't miss him at all."

He stopped getting off the car and just scooted his butt back and sat casually. "After all those years of wandering around the world, did you ever...um get together with anyone? At all?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I was scared, dean. I couldn't stand being in the same town for a night. I was too paronoid. What if I accidentally fell in love again and what if it was a human and then I would have to leave them because I wouldn't want them to know what I am." I said thinking back at the panicked memories.

He was staring at me. I could feel his green piercing eyes stabbing through me. I pulled up my head and looked at myself in the window reflection of the room infront if us. My eyes are black. My eyebrows knotted, my shoulders are low and my chest was sunken in from embarrassment and anxiety.

"Being a human sucked, being stuck as a demon is just like being human but you can either corrupt, or run away." I said fiddling with my thumbs "it's crazy." I chuckled "they say don't regret your decisions but damn I regret them so much. So fucking much." I smiled excepting it. It's humorous, really.

I finally looked at Dean instead of the window. "But even so," I sniffles and rubbed my eyes until they turned back to normal "Arlo was there for me. So I owe him one. You know, for all the support and all." I rubbed my neck embarrassed.

"Y/N." He said softly. We are close. His hand was resting on top of mine. I grabbed his arm pulling him closer.
"Dean."

His hand went up to my cheek and slowly wrapped around my head pulling me in. We kissed. So softly and sweetly. I grabbed the side of his head like he did mine so he couldn't stop. Like telling him not to.

His breath from his nose kept flushing my cheeks but I couldn't stop. I didn't want to. I let go of his arm and use both hands to scoop his face and keep it close.

"Dean." I kissed him and grabbed his shoulder digging my nails into it.

"Hm?" He moaned into our kiss.

I pulled back an inch just so he could see my face. The pure angst and lust written all over my face.

"Don't stop."