aged

A/N~SMUTTT ALART YA NASTIES AND IN THE NEXT ONE FOR YOU DIRTY BIRDIES HAAAA ENJOYYY

Your POV~

I nodded and shook hands with Lewis. I felt him slip the small scrap paper in my palm.We said our goodbyes and I walked back to the car. I felt eyes on me. Deans, and Lewis's.

I got inside the backseat of the car. "Thanks Y/N." Sam turned around in his seat and looked at me.

"For?" I asked genuinely confused.

"You handled it quickly. And you got us in the house."

"Oh." I quietly muttered. He raised a eyebrow at my reaction and slowly turned back in his seat. Dean and Sam glanced at each other before starting the car.

"We're now?" I asked.

"We still have a stack of jobs Bobby gave us." Sam said.

"Great." I rolled my eyes. More jobs to be told by dean that I'm useless with. I looked at the dash clock. 6:00 o'clock. We spent most of the day driving to here.

"Dean," I scooted up from my seat and pushed my top half between the passenger and drivers seat. "Stop right here real quick!" I yelled at him. He pulled over in a parking lot.

"What?!" He grumbled at me. I grabbed at his lap and pushed my hand into his front pocket. "Woah!" He yelled at me and didn't know what to do. I grabbed his wallet and actually threw myself out of the car and ran. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Dean rolled down the window and yelled at me. I stopped in the middle of the parking lot. I pointed to the ABC store behind me and screamed back.

"IM GETTING SOME FUCKING VODKA." I yelled and ran before dean could process and attempt to stop me.

Excited I checked his wallet for how much he got. $47, 90¢,a wetnap and a large condom. Guess this will do.

I walked the isles and found a large bottle of aged vodka. I tucked it under my arm so I could grab a bottle of fireball.

I poured my arms out into the checkout and grabbed the money out of deans wallet. "ID please." The man said. I huffed. I think I was a obviously a bit over 21 in looks and even older at heart. I grabbed a fake ID from my back pocket. I always had to keep one on me because I can't exactly have a ID that says I'm 95 years old.

He excepted it and I casually walked out of the store with a paper bag in my arms. I jumped in the back of the car. Dean glaring at me. He slowly stuck out his hand and I grinned as I gave him back his wallet.

"Thanks dean." I smiled. He grunted and turned back to the wheel. I was thanking him for letting me go off alone. I can tell his starting to trust me a bit more.

We went to a motel. I helped Sam bring in the flyers of possible jobs. Instead of Sam I just skimmed it at the small table and slowly sipped at a cap of whisky.

"I'm going to the store, need anything?" Sam said grabbing his coat.

"Your going to the store?" I raised a brow. Iv only seen them buy fast food I didn't think they actually bought stuff.

"Yeah, I have to get more salt, lighters and fluid and more...personal stuff." He said suddenly embarrassed.

"What?"

"He's getting fancy shampoo." Dean said walking to a bed and sitting at the end. Sam yelled at dean and I only laughed.

"Fine get me a big box of chocolates, candles and a guns and roses mixtape." I joked.

He gave me a thumbs up "got it." He laughed and walked out stealing the keys of the impala.

I went back to reading. I closely read through this one. Mostly conicals from small towns. Some obviously fake and just trying to get some tourism. The one I was reading seems like it is a vampire.