Rachel carvonià

A/N~ hur hur hur I'm a ball of regret hur hur also I have a question when reading lemons and stuff do you actually put your name in Y/N or do you actually say YN as a character? Cause I do lol

Deans POV~

I stayed in the back seat while Sam drived. Y/N was sitting against the window on her side. About two hours ago she moved off of my lap and cuddled herself to the window.

My mind still replayed the scene from earlier over and over. I saw Y/N shaking on the ground. Her skin melting and steaming from the holy water. She couldn't even open her eyes she was cringing so hard from the pain. It's harder for her to heal because she's only half demon.

Bobby really did give up on us. He said he was going to watch us come crawling back for help to kill her. I hope it dosent go down to that.

If so, this seems like a lot of work and patients for a demon to do. Morning is starting to come. We are closer to Oregon. I wonder if Y/N can handle it. She doesn't have to find a demon or anything so I think she will be fine.

I stared to think back to the other night. When me and Y/N got together. Amazing is one way to describe such a odd experience. Never I thought in my life I would sleep with a demon.

I reminded myself on how I acted the morning after. So cold. I guess I kinda was mean. She said I was avoiding her? Have I been? Ugh, it's weird I guess. After every one night stand we never see eachother again and it's just old habits.

The music was low, I wish it was louder. Just so then I could ignore myself with a bindge of Bonjovi.

Your POV~

Oregon was nice. I leaned against the window with my legs in the rest of the seats next to me. Dean moved back to the drivers seat and Sam passenger. I scanned the newspaper that has the gossip about the haunting. A family of three reports sightings of a older women walking around their house but police searched every inch. Bobby had already found out that a old women did die in the house about 15 years ago.

We pulled up to a gas station so "baby" can fill up and we can quickly plan how are we going to get our selfs into the house. They made up a dramatic way of pretending that there was something wrong with a pipe to get them out. So much trouble.

We were parked one house down from the haunting reports one. We got out and Sam and Dean was grabbing at worksuits for plumbers in the back trunk. I just looked at them revising their ludicrous plan. I just got too annoyed.

"Oh my god!" I threw my hands up and walked down the carport up to their front door. Dean was yelling at me that this isn't that easy. I glared at him then knocked on the door.

A young man answered. He was maybe 29 or 30 he was handsome. He was wearing glasses and a oversized college sweater. "Yes?" He said eyeing me and the boys at the end of the carport.

"Hello, I am Rachel carvonià. National physic of the Winchest supernatural observers association. This is the Gondan residents correct? I heard about your reports and was wondering if you are interested in any help." I held out my hand.

He was taken aback from my claim. He took my hand and shook it. "Uh yes, hello!" He flustered "I'm Lewis. My father is the one reporting all of this." He smiled and opened his door to us.

"Great. Nice to meet you. These are my assistants and fellow observers Duncan and Jack." I pointed to dean for Duncan and Sam for jack.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled nicely and bashfully to them. The boys greeted him.

"Thank you guys so much for coming, we don't really know what to. We were thinking of getting a priest involved."

"No problem it's our job." I smiled at him. He glanced at me and quickly averted his eyes. "So explain some of the incidents that's been happening." I asked walking around from the living room to the kitchen briskly walking next to him and the boys behind.