Half and Half

Your Pov~

I think the boys just allowed me to do whatever. I made them bring me to the closest pub. When we pulled in I already jumped out of the car not caring if they followed. It was way to empty in here, its only the morning. I jumped into a booth and the boys, though delayed, sat down across from me.

"You have money?" Sam asked.

I looked at him "No, your paying." I grumbled. A waitress walked up to the table and smiled.

"Hello, what can I get ya?" She asked and looked down at her pen and pad.

"A fry platter with everything on it, and a beer." I said.

"Apple pie if you have any and a beer." Dean said.

"Ceaser salad with a water." Sam said. Everyone looked at him, Hippie was the only word I thought of. She wrote down the orders and glanced at the boys then me. Crap. I stared at her ad kicked dean underneath the table. He grunted and glared at me. I kicked him again and he just kicked me back.

"ow!" I mumbled before kicking him again.

"Stop playing footsies with me."he complained. I glanced at him with my eyes strained and wide. It clicked. Before he he do anything the girl walked away and gave the order to the chef behind the counter.

"Damnit dean!" I kept my voice down as I yelled at him.

"how was i suppose to know that!" He bickered at me.

"Ugh!"

"What??" Sam asked confused.

"Shes a demon." Dean said agitated.

"Can we get her after I eat?" I complained.

"No, eat after." Dean said. The tension between us was very obvious to Sam.  I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine give me the bottle." I whispered to dean. Under the table he handed me the small bottle of holy water. I tried my best to make sure the water didn't get on me.  Kinda loudly I said "be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." I fake smiled at them and glanced over to see if she was watching. She was. Good.

I walked to the back of the pub where the bathrooms should me. When she lost sight of me I snuck around to the ends of the counter.

I'm so angry at everything. I grunted and crouched and waited for her to return after leaving the boys the food. She was walking back but when she walked back around the counter she stopped right in front of my hiding place. "Hiding is useless." She said with her back to me.

I came out of hiding and stood behind her. I just stared at the back of her head. "Then lets talk." I said. She turned and showed me her black eyes. I did mine the same to intimidate her.

"About?" She smiled.

"What are you doing around here." I put my hands in my pockets and leaned back.

"Oh~" She hummed "that." She chucked "nothing more than a group of friends having some mortal fun?"

"Fun huh?" I snarked.

"Aaww yes, humans and their actions and made up penalties are funny to watch." She laughed. "I-" she cut herself off before looking me in the eyes and grinning "untouched demon? How rare. Never been to hell?" She took a step forward. I ignored her and glared at her she leaned forward and smiled even bigger "would you like to?" She laughed like she was enjoying it.

I jumped back and splashed her with holy water. During this whole time Dean has been making the trap on the floor behind her. It threw her back and I splashed her again making her scream in agony before trapping herself.