I hope

Smut Alert! Smut Alert! WEE WOO SMUT ALERT!

Your POV~

Dean and I escaped the room and got another one. When we hastily entered the room he was already pressing me against the wall. My arms were above my head and Dean was trialing up and down my neck and collarbone. I gasped when i felt his hand go up my shirt. His hand was rough but the way he moved it was gentle.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and tugged my hands out of the air and around his shoulders. He threw me onto the bed and straddled my legs and looked down at me. He pulled off his shirt and leaned onto me and kissed me. His hands slid up my stomach and pulled off my shirt. He kept staring at me, it got too embarrassing and I covered my face. When I did he grabbed my hands and kissed my wrists. I overloaded on embarrassment.

I leaned up to unhook my bra. When I threw it across the room his quietly grunted seeming to contain himself. He grabbed at me and groped my breast as he kissed my neck.Before I could finish my moan he started to suck at my other breast he was fondaling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held his head to my chest, guiding him to the places I liked.

He's such a dominate but if you lead him right he will follow any order you give him. I quietly gasped when he switched breasts. My hands messed up his hair but it just made him look desirable. While he was busy with my chest I grabbed at the bottom of his shirt and forced him to take it off. I saw all of his muscle. I viscously shivered at the sight and dean was amused by it.

He pulled and tugged at the rim of my pants until I took them off. I pushed his shoulders lightly and he laid back so I could get on top. I knew he was melting at my touch. I was way to weak to be able to push him down but he submitted to me. I could tell the trust and vulnerability he had at the time was just for me. I can't lose it.

I kissed up and down his chest, avoiding his tattoo. He was breathing fast but trying to contain it as I went lower. My hands grasped at his abs. He took off his pants and I grinded myself on top of his boxers. I waited until he obviously could handle it anymore. He loudly grunted and his head went back, reached it.

I pulled down his boxers and ran my hands up his legs. Slowly I grabbed him in my hands. Slowly I rubbed him and he was in so much torturous pleaser it showed in his pants. Slowly I went faster and leaned down. I licked his head and then licked all the way up his length. He grabbed my head and leaned down and kissed my forehead. How gentle.

His hand strolled down my back and down to my ass. Slowly he intertwined his fingers with my panties and pulled them down my legs.

He rolled over forcing me on my belly. He grabbed my ass and groaped then enough to make my skin sting. I was moaning quietly into the pillow. Unexpectedly he leaned down and licked me. "AAH!" I grabbed above me to the headboard and nearly screamed. He licked me and rubbed at my ass. I was shaking so much. I bet I'm disturbing the neighbors. My head was hot and hazy.

He pushed my hip and rolled me over onto my back. I stared at him in a panting halusionation of ecstasy. He slowly leaned down and kissed me. I melted. I grabbed his face and held him  to me. I didn't want to let his lips go. He seemed to catch on before the rest of him arranged on the bed but his head stayed with mine.

He pulled my legs around his waist. He adjusted my pelvis before grinding himself against me. I groaned into his mouth and he took a chance and tongued me. He positioned himself at my entrance.

I gasped in remembrance. A flash of the past hit my mind and scared me sceneless. Dean noticed my out of body terror attack. He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. He kissed me gently and stared at me. "It's me," those two words made me nearly cry. I held his wrists as one hand held my face and caressed it.

He slowly entered. My mouth was wide and gasping. I was obviously too small for him so he went slowly. Gently. Cousously. When he was in completely he kissed me again. Is he always gentle with girls he screws? He kissed me enough to make me relax. He slowly pulled out of me. "aaaAAaA!" My breath unsteady I could bearly moan.

I could feel him. A super awareness of his body in mine was rushed into me. So hot. He thrusted into me faster then he started. I screamed in moans and scraped my nails into his back. Gradually He went faster and faster. He hit a spot and my nails probably hurt his back and shoulders. My legs was shaking so much from him pressing them away and the forceful movements he did.

He hit that spot again and I screamed. So hard to contain myself. So hard to the point it hurts.  He was now going the speed he likes and I enjoyed. I ended something between my teeth to hold me back from grinding my teeth.

I bit down on his shoulder and groaned into it. He cousouly watched me. He kept thrusting to trick me that he's not looking at me. I knew he was watching me Incase I put demon blood in his wound. I wanted him to focus so reluctantly I realesed him. I was biting down so hard it strained my jaw. He thrusted and stared at me trying to not grind my teeth but it was just painful.

He leaned onto me. Getting his upper half closer to mine. "Bite me." He said quietly into my ear. I quickly did and kept moaning into his skin. The pain in my jaw was seized and I was comfortable again.

He hit that spot again and I couldn't handle the heat. I screamed and let go of his shoulder and clawed at his back. He hit it again. I screamed and shook violently. My legs spazumed and got tired. He thrusted one last time and came inside of me. He was still inside when he leaned in top of me to take a breath. So tired. He slowly got off of me and laid next to me watching me stare at the ceiling still in the aftershock of cumming.

I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath. His hand gently skimmed my skin. I looked at him and he was enjoying my afterglow.  I grabbed his hand and he continued to brush against my skin. I fell asleep quickly to his fingertips gracing against my skin as if he was marking it.

I'm safe.

I hope.

A/N~ AWW THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MY THIRSTY FANGIRL ARMY! PS SORRY FOR BEING A BAD WRITER LOL I DONT DO MUCH SMUTS! LOVES YA!