Im good

Your POV~

I sat in the backseat of the impala twiddling my fingers trying to keep my anxiety down. My eyes wandered around the interior of the car. My eyes locked on the devils trap drawn on the roof of the car right above my head. I looked back down and bit my lip. 

I looked up and saw Dean and Sam talking in front of the car outside of the diner. I'm really screwed. The infamous Winchesters are holding me in a devils trap. Try not and have a panic attack! My hands are shaking badly.  I rubbed the back of my neck trying to stop aching and worrying. 

They opened the car doors and when they did I jumped out of my skin from terror. They both sat down in the front seats and Dean looked at me from over his shoulder. "Who first?" He asked.

"I want to see that bartender. He knows more than me." I said. Dean looked back and started the car. We drove to the pub the day we had unofficially met.  Sam got out of the car when we pulled up and went to the trunk to grab something. He opened my side door and grabbed my wrists. I went into full blown panic mode. I was shaking like I was having a seizure of pure fright. My breathing was hoarse. 

He cuffed me. I looked at my wrists which had handcuffs on them with devil traps carved into them. I stopped shaking when i looked at him. His big doughy eyes looked at me.  "Huh?" I asked still trembling. 

"We wont want to lose you." he said scrapping at the devils trap above me to let me get out. Dean thought me walking around with cuffs and two huge guys would look suspicious so he grabbed my jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders to cover my hands. 

"Thank you." I said tugging at the coat. He looked at me weird before quickly turning around and smacking Sam's arm telling him to hurry. We walked in and I looked around the pub before finding that old bartender talking casually to an old man. I took a few steps before noticing the boys followed. "He wont talk to you guys." I said "Just go hide." I shooed them to a random booth and I went to the bar. I sat down and the bartender glanced at me before ending the conversation with the old man to walk over to me. 

"Hey! I thought you were going to leave this town?" He said "Beer?" He pulled me out a mug. I nodded and sipped at the beer.

"I got caught up." i said "Anyways, remember our conversation on the demon thing a few towns down?"

"Yeah?" he said cleaning a margarita glass. 

"Tell me more about it." I said leaning over the counter to engage myself. He nodded and leaned on the bar with me.

"Its the old Mill town down the street. Apparently there is about maybe 4 demons running amuck making a fuss. They have apparently started to cause people to start fights and other annoying things to the police." he said annoyed. 

"Really? Why?" I asked.

he gave me a look of pure disappointment "Really?" he scoffed "Demons being demons that's why." he said.  I nodded and chugged the beer. 

"Hey," I looked at him "if I end up dead soon. Find my body, and chuck it into a revene." I said frustrated. 

"Well arent you a happy camper!" he laughed at me. 

"The most jolly." I said tired and drank the rest of my beer. Damn this human body getting tipsy easily. I thanked him and walked over to  the booth. I nudged them to leave so no one else will hear. We walked outside and stood in front of the car. 

"4 plus demons. Possessing people to start fights and other law breaking to ruin lives." I said getting to the point. 

The boys nodded "Where?" Sam asked.

"Old Mill town." I nudged my head to the direction. "Now, that's all you boys really need? I'm sure you have the rest capable by yourself." I said trying to get out of here soon. Dean looked at sam then at me.

He casually said "nah." 

Both me and Sam gave him a confused look. Mine more adjudicated. "What!?" I yelled.

"I think you can stay with us a bit longer." He smiled at me. I looked at Sam in pure disbelief. Sam put me int he back of the car so they could talk privately. I watched their lips trying to read them but that turned out confusing. Dean looked at me but kept talking to Sam. Sam was annoyed with Dean but threw his hands up in the air and got back in the car. 

"Your going with us to Mill town." Sam said. 

"WHAT!?" I yelled. "No! I just want to leave!" I begged. Dean got into the car and buckled in. I protested while he started the car and left the street. I sighed and laid my head on the window. I'm exhausted. It will be a bit before we get there. Between the towns around here is a lot of woods so there spaced out by a lot. I practically passed out from stress. I napped on the window and snuggled my legs under me. 

The boys where whispering to each other but I was too tired to care. There was a downhill steep turn in the road and from lack of seat belt I was flung back and onto the floorboards. "Oh god!" I heard both the boys yell. 

"I'm good! I'm good! I'm good!" I said trying to get myself back into the seat. The handcuffs made it impossible so I laid on the floor until Sam noticed my struggle. I didn't want to bother them so I laid quietly. Sam stared at me before quietly asking.

"Are you really good?" 

I glanced up at him getting my messy hair in my eyes. I shrugged and gave a sheepish smile to say "I guess"

I was able to pull myself up and from another long time in the car I got bored. I pushed my head against the back headrest of Sams seat. 

I really just want to leave already. 

AN/ Listen guys sooo this is just something on the side so I dont have a real main plot or anything but i'll figure one out. If you have some suggestions leave them in the comments of what you kinda want to be in this fanfic 

Loves-RachelGladden