Gin and Blisters

AN~ yo ma dudes sorry I'm taking so long but I actually have a couple of chapters done I'm just posting multiple at a time so be patient my loves❤️ btw why do you guys like me lol 

Y/N POV~

Unreal. Fake. Illusion. Fantasy. Dream. Daydream. It all felt like that. My body felt like it's air and is hallow and light. Not heavy and have to deal with the weight of limbs and organs. Weird. Comforting. Like sleeping on cloud of security.

"Y/N." Deans raspy voice whispered in my ear. Ah, his morning voice. How nice. "Y/N." He called again. His voice took my hand and lead me out of my sleep.

"Nmm?" I groaned and rolled over. When I did my hand grabbed onto his chest. My nails dug into his shirt.

"Come on, we need to go back to the room before Sam wakes up." He said moving my hand and getting up out of bed. Finally, I opened my eyes. I watched Dean walk around the room In his gray shirt and boxers.

"Dean." I called at him and sat up on my elbows. I faced the headboard and kept my face hidden from Dean.

"Hm?"

"What was that?" I asked.

"Last night?"

"Yeah." I said staring at the badly faked plastic wood headboards details.

"...don't think much about it."

"I don't think I am." I said with a hint of bitterness. I got up and looked at him. When I did his mouth was open like he was about to say something but stoped. He stared at me. His eyes went up and down before closing his mouth. I glanced down and noticed I was still naked.

I threw the covers off of me and continued to stare straight at him trying to keep his eye contact. We had a staring contest. See who would look away. I wanted to see if he would look at anything else. He tried to hide it but he slightly looked down at my neck avoiding my chest.

"Dean."

"Get dressed." He finally turned his head and grabbed his pants off of the floor. I quickly got up and walked over to him. He was about to button his hands before I grabbed his hands to distract him.

He looked up to the ceiling to avoid me. "Dean." I lectured. He kept his eyes away. I bit my lip and looked down. I leaned my forehead on his chest and sighed. I felt him move, I think he finally looked at me. I stared at our feet and squeezed his wrists and stood there. Feeling his tense muscles next to me. "Don't avoid me." I sighed so quietly I didn't even know if he heard me.

I let go of his wrists and stepped back. He walked away and left me naked in the room. I ran my fingers through my hair. Messy and tangled. I wanted to take a shower before I go back.
~~~

Hesitantly I stood outside of the room door. The sun is starting to rise. My hair was still wet from my shower. I don't want to go in. I want to go back to sleep. That comfort. I went in.

Sam was sitting up in his bed and Dean was messing with his hair in the bathroom whose door was wide open.

"Morning Sam." I smiled at him.

"Morning." He yawned " where were you?" He asked

"Soda machine."