Guilty

Your POV~

Sam and dean finally went to bed. It was getting late so I was worried. I quietly got out of bed and tip toed over to the nightstand. Dean was laying in my bed dead asleep and half snoring. I felt guilty for what i was about to do. I grabbed the impala keys and quietly made my way out of the room. I have never gone so slow, and so quiet.

The impala started up. I took a deep sharp breath to calm my nerves. It kept racking in my brain. Im going to see Chester again. Minx as most people call him. He is my go to guy. I have known him longer than Arlo. Chester Minx aka the Handy man of demons. Notoriously known for not making deals but allies. If he helps you, you help him. Thats how it works. One of my greatest and most sketchy allies.

I haven't drived myself in a while. It felt so good. I see why Dean loves to horde the keys to himself. 

I pulled down a dirt road and drove for about a mile and half. Multiple warehouses built down this stretch of land. Most old. undocumented. Most of them are used for demon meetups and relations. I read each number on the buildings until I found mine. 8-10. Another time check, 1:08. Oh no.

I jumped out of the car and ran into the warehouse. I pushed open the doors in a rush. "Your late." A calm, aching voice calmly said. So intimidating. I sighed loudly. Everything echoed. My breath. The graceful clanks of shoes. 

"By 8 minutes." I said walking in. Small drips from the ceiling fell and made puddles. Old tractors and farming equipment was laid dormant around the building.  Leaning against a old wood table was Chester. 

His arms was crossed and finally looked up at me. I can see his figure illuminating in the stray light from the skylights. A African american man, tall and skinny with long dreads hanging in a ponytail.His nails were painted bright pink and glittery. He had tall knee high black boots. Skinny jeans and a baggy plain mens T-Shirt. "Still unexceptionable." he snarled.

"Ches, come on. It me." I laughed and greeted him by the table. I sat on the a old tractor wheel. 

"So why did you call? Y/N." He leaned back on the table.

"I need you to find out about Miller." I spoke in latin

"I thought you avoiding such topics." He said in English.

"My life wasnt on the line then, just my pride." I swung my feet back and forth at the top of the wheel.

"Also whats with native tongue?" he raised a brow.

"I prefer it. you dont know if humans are lurking so not taking chances." 

"You always were the type to be paranoid." 

"Thats because I am." 

"Yeah,Then what about now? what makes it different from all the other times with miller?" He asked kinda unamuzed.

"Theres word going around that all Millers ties are disappearing. Arlo told me about it. So im hanging low in case its a hunter or a demon." I said pausing casually.

"Of course Arlo finds the gossip." he sighed "Y/N, so just Millers deals are being attacked?"

"Yeah, at least thats what Arlo said."

"You should continue to stay low, Maybe you should stay with someone. But dont stay with another Miller tie. No one would notice or probably care if yall went missing. So make sure that youll be with someone that would notice." 

"Got it." I nodded kinda not worrying about that part "But Chess, Im not just here to make sure you know that im on a hit list."

"Then why call me, We both know how I do work." he smiled deviously proud.

"I need you to find out everything that Miller has been doing for the past 7 months.Every Deal, locations, relationships, etc."

"This will be a pain in the ass you know." he said leaning back and rolling his head on his shoulder.

"I know."

"Youll have a lot to pay, Y/N." He said in a tune before locking eyes with me.

"Nothing I cant handle." i taunted. 

"I think you know what i want Y/N." He grinned and stood up. His heels clanked each step he took closer. He grabbed my foot and pulled me off of the tractor tyer. I fell and before I hit the ground he held my up by my arm. He was very tall alone but when he adds heels hes a giant.  

"Chess." I warned before standing up correctly. His hand still clamped on my arm. 

"Y/N, This job is more than you have asked for before." He said making sure I wouldnt make out. 

"Fine. I'll give them to you." I growled.

"How many?" 

"7." I said yanking my arm out of his grip. 

"Only?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Only." 

"Fine. All because I know you dont do many deals." He smiled and patted my head taking away his frightening look. Great. I have to find time to lead humans to make deals with Chess. 

"And you have a special thing in your heart for me." I grinned childishly and he laughed. 

"Your like that annoying little sister." 

"But instead you get into MY makeup." he nudged my shoulder and laughed with me. "Go on Chess, We both have stuff to do." I pushed his back to lead him. 

"Goodbye Y/N, I'll see you later. I'll be waiting for those deals!" He waved at me before disappearing. Now it felt awkward. It seemed less real, being in here. No one around. Quiet. Only think you can hear is the drips from the ceiling. All you can feel is the stale air and cold from the night. 

I hate this. Going back and forth asking for underground help. You never get use to it. I need to get back, I cant be gone for too long. I gathered my thoughts and finally started to leave.  

I quickly started the car and drove over the limit to the motel. I sat in the car and stared at the door of the room. Again trying to be light on my feet, I crept in. I placed the car keys down by deans head using all of my fingers to place every single key down. 

I laid back in bed and eased myself next to dean. He didnt move. I wrapped my arm around his waist and kept my face in his back. He groaned and woke up a little. "Shshhh." I whispered and wrapped my leg around his. 

"Hm?" He groaned and looked at me "I should be the one spooning." He complained like it effected his manhood. 

I chuckled and hugged him more. I just feel guilty. I havent done anything like I use too since I got involved with the Winchesters. He pushed my arms off of him and then he rolled over and grabbed me. He wrapped his arms around me still half asleep and rested his head on top of mine.

Why do i feel so guilty?

A/N~ im backkkkkk and half dead woo hoo! School is back and killing me so I've been slow with this and ive had a bit a trouble with writing but it's all guuuudddd. Thanks for waiting more to come!!!