I agree

*H/T=home town

~AN: Your going to be 23 in this just wanted something a bit more appropriate for this~ Loves

Your POV~

I fell on top of the bed and smashed my head into the pillows. Just one night then I'll book it.

3rd POV~

Dean sat down at the small coffee table in the room. Sam wanted to take a shower so Dean searched on Sams computer more about their case. They both were very suspicious of that girl. She kept acting weird. Like she knew them. Both Dean and Sam could see that. Or maybe it was just her personality. 

Sam walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Dean and Sam started to talk about what their plan was for this job. A small door hinge creaked came from outside. They both looked at each other. They both knew someone left their room and it sounded far enough to be that girl. They both talked to another without words. Dean got up and left the room. He watched as down the hall that girl was leaving her room. 

Your POV~

I need sugar. Something to just frazzle me quickly. I walked out of the room to go the vending machine on the side of the building. I put the few quarters in the machine and clicked on the most sugary soda I could afford. I pressed the button and waited for my drink but it didn't come. I clicked the button again and again it didn't come. I smashed my finger into the button even harder which still didn't work. In my frustration I probably did the most dramatic thing I could do. I stepped back. Squatted down and punched the button with you small fist. To only hurt your hand from your puny punch. 

I grabbed my face in pure frustration and growled as loud as possible to let my anger out. I lifted my short leg up and kicked the button. Come on! Im a demon for Pete's sake! I have the power to do shit! YET I CANT EVEN GET A CAN OF SODA! 

A large hand blocked my view from the buttons to click another button. A can slid out of the compartment. "Theres two buttons for the same soda you know." a husky voice said. 

I blushed furiously while I grabbed my soda and turns to the man, Dean. I near my dropped my soda. "Thank you." I said staring at him. He nodded and grabbed a drink too. I leaned against the wall and chugged my soda. Dean walked up next to me and mimicked me. Please dont make small talk. Please dont make small talk! I repeated it to myself. 

"So why you here?" Dean asked keeping his eyes forward. My body felt like a ton of weights. 

"I travel. I also happen to be going by some family around here." I said. I felt proud at how well I practiced at my lie. 

"Uh huh." He said.

"You?" I asked.

He looked at me then took a sip of his drink "Nothing interesting." He said. 

"Didn't seem like that at the pub." I muttered under my breath. 

"What?" He said trying to hear what I said. 

"Nothing!" I smiled.

"Hey, You seemed pretty close to that bartender back there." Dean said taking a chug. 

"Not really." I said "Also, how did you know? Didn't you guys come into the pub after I did?" I said remembering that I talked to him before they sat near me. 

"Pee break." He said getting nervous himself. I hummed and kept drinking. "Did he seem odd to you?"

"Examples?" I asked looking at the info on the can.

"Did he just act weird? Did he avoid salt or it seemed like his eyes where dark or something?" He asked knowing he sounded ridiculous. I looked at him and humored him. 

"Actually yes." I said making him surprised "He actually smelled weird too. Like Sulfur." I said feeling gulty to make him look stupid in my eyes.

"Really?" He said kinda surprised that I said that. 

"Yeah!" I said putting on a show. 

"Anything else?" He asked. I shook my head. He looked at me for a few seconds longer.  I blushed, my awkwardness from eye contact pretty much blew my cover for me.  "uh huh." he said studying me. "So, Whats your name?" He asked.

I looked at him and quietly said "Y/n." he nodded his head and I asked him the same "You?" I already knew. I know a lot more than he knows. The demons he has killed. The trouble hes gotten into. The annoying rants from Crowley I hear. I hear the rumors of the Winchesters. 

"Dean." He said taking a liking to a new topic. "Where you from?" He asked. I have a small panic attack. Should I? I've been traveling so long I it keeps slipping my mind. 

"Uh, H/T." I said remembering where I was born so long ago. 

"That's kinda far isnt it?"

"Not that bad." i said "Its fun to get away from what your use to anyways. Right?" I looked at Dean. 

He was staring at me. My eyes locked on his for a few seconds. Damn it! Why must I be so bashful. My face reddened from embarrassment and holding my breath thinking I said something weird. "yeah," he said bringing himself back to reality "I agree." he leaned onto the wall more "How old are you?" 

I gave him a look before saying "23." when I said that he seemed to lighten up. 

"You know, you seem a bit less crazy when your talking like this." He said smiling. 

"Geez thanks." I rolled my eyes only to laugh at myself. This man is really a hunter? He seems too flirty to be a monster killer. We had a long conversation of just random things. His flirty attitude towards me both scared and intrigued me. 

"No way!" I laughed at him. He laughed back at me. 

"Dean?" Sam interrupted us by walking around the corner. 

"What?" Dean said agitated. Sam flung open his arms like it was obvious. Dean growled and rolled his eyes. 

"Ok well," I got off the wall and threw away my drink "Im going to go ahead and go back to my room. Night." i said nodding to both of the boys. Dean said goodnight but I left before Sam could interrogate me. 

3rd POV~

"Dean?" Sam said looking back to Dean. Dean was stuck still watching the hall where Y/n left. "Dean!?" Sam snapped his fingers getting Deans attention. 

"What?" He said upset. 

"What did you get?" 

"Oh," Dean said getting back to the job "Y/N told me that that bartender has traits of demon in him." He said like he got a lead. 

"You think he could help us get to the Job? Give us some names possibly?" Sam asked.

"Maybe. But I swear that Y/N and him are kinda close." Dean said "But she said that they aren't."  

"Stop picking apart her life, Its creepy." Sam said walking back to their room.  Dean laughed and walked behind him. "Hey, Dean." Sam stopped and looked down at the ground. Sam bent over and looked at a substance. He touched it and looked at dean "Sulfur."