Black coffee

Your POV~

I rolled over and growled at the sun peaking through the blinds and hitting my eyes. I got up and stretched. I smacked my lips still dazed from sleeping.  I got up and got dressed. "I wont eat here. Not spending any more time around here!" I said to myself as I put on my shirt. I put on my shoes and walked out of the door only to be stopped by a big body. I gasped and fell back on the door to see Dean standing in front of me. "Oh damn! You scared me." I said grabbing my non-beating heart. 

"Hi." He said giving me a flirty smile of his. 

"What?" I asked clenching the keys to the room. 

"Your leaving?" he asks looking at the key. 

"Yeah." I said walking around him to go to the office. He walked behind me and started to talk to me. Does he not know Im trying to avoid him? 

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink maybe? Before you leave?" He asked. I kept walking and refused to make eye contact with him. Why do I feel like I'm taking the walk of shame? 

"Now? Its 10am?" I said making my point to brush him off. 

"Then how about coffee?" He asked. I turned at looked at him. Those eyes. They cant stop looking at me. How can mother nature create such a color. I caught up on my words and stuttered. 

"Uh I-I uh." I said competently forgetting English. "IIIIIIIIII?" that is probably the only word I can form. "Have.To.See.My.Family..." I said pausing between every word making sure I used the right one.

"Its just coffee." He laughed at my awkwardness. 

My awkwardness took over and I spilled the words out "Sure?" I said. 

He smiled "great."  He walked away walking towards his car. 

"Your car?" I asked looking at him. I should NOT get in a car with a WINCHESTER. 

"Yeah!" he said opening the side door for me.  

"Has your parents never told you to not get in a car with a stranger?" I asked. Hes not strange I know so much of him. 

"Yeah, but I don't want to pass up an opportunity to show boat to you." He said giving me a smile. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"What about your brother?" I asked. 

"Sam is still asleep." He said. I sat in the front seat and was amazed by his car. 

"Woah." I said sinking in the leather seats "Its nice." I admired them.

"Thanks." he started the engine and we drove to a diner. We walked into a normal old cheesy looking diner. 

"This place is nicer than the motel." I said. He laughed and we went to a booth. I put my coat on my lap and sat back to take in the view that is Dean Winchester. "So, Why did you want to go out for coffee?" 

"You seemed interesting." he said tapping his fingers on the table. 

"Really?" I smiled until the waitress came up and took deans order of black coffee and a ton of bacon and other artery clogging foods. "Really?!" I sat back after he said his order.

"What?" he asked like he was caught. 

"black coffee?" I scoffed. The waitress brought the coffee and I grabbed about 8 small cups of creamer and 4 packs of sugar. "This is how you do coffee." I said taking a big slurp. He laughed and called me gross. I put down my coffee and leaned over to fix my sock. A small sound. Of a liquid pouring quietly. It stopped when I moved up to the table again. 

"So what part of your family will you be seeing?" He said taking another sip of his coffee. I grabbed my cup and brought it to my lips until I stopped. I looked at him, closed my mouth and sat down my cup.

"Really?" I asked kinda offended "Holy water in the coffee?" I said. He shrugged and sipped his coffee. 

"No matter what I would have found out. If you drank it or not." He said. 

"Listen. Dean." I said very nervously. "Uh." I said biting my lip "Are you going to kill me or something now?" I asked.

"Who knows?" He said paying attention to his coffee. 

"Dean. I swear I never have done anything." I started to shake a little. 

"That's what they all say." 

"True. But then again Dean how many of us wouldn't leave our body and go find another?" I asked. He looked at me. I'm starting to make my point. I took a big breath feeling something eyeing me "Sams here isnt he?" I said. He nodded and Sam walked out from behind the booth and sat next to Dean. "Please, I really haven't done anything. It wasn't even my fault I turned into a demon. Right now I'm just living my life as a traveling human who happens to be immortal. I haven't personally done anything." 

 "You do know we cant take your judgement." Sam said. 

"Yes I know." I leaned back and put my head in my hands. Am I going to die? "Guys. Please." I muffled through my hands. An Idea popped into my head. I slammed my hands on the table and looked at them who was about to exorcise me on the spot. "I can help you with the case. The bartender I told dean about told me that hunters where coming. Who knew it was you. But I can help. I can tell you what I know, if I do then we can part ways and I can still travel the word and you can go and...well. Hunt." I said.

They looked at each other. "I wont get anything out of telling you about this case. I don't know those demons anyways. Guys I will tell you what i know and go on." I said very nervous. They looked at me without a speck of care in their eyes  "Come on. I really don't have anything. None of this is my choice. Don't you guys know what its like to be forced to live without any choice?" I said putting my head on the table.  

An awkward silence ran over our table. "How much information could you get about this case?" Dean asked. I lifted my head and looked at them both. 

"As much as it would take for me to live." 

AN/ to be honest I have no idea what im doing oh welll~

-RachelGladden