Meet the Winchesters

AN~ lol what if on the photo a trap was drawn on it and a demon got stuck and had to spend forever spinning

Your POV~

Our kiss wasn't sexual. Just contact. He hugged me just to show that we could. Just kissing out of pure passion of existing.

"Y/N." He kissed me and his hand went on my side to pull me closer. I stopped kissing him and got up. I sat down again onto his legs and hugged his neck. My thighs wear squeezing his waist from the strangling hug. "Y/N?"

"I think we both need more hugs every once in a while." I laughed and pressed myself against him. He didn't know what to do. His hands rested on my back and his chin on my shoulder. I kissed his neck and then hugged tighter. "Thank you."

"Hm?" 

"For letting me do this. I really needed it." 

He was quiet. Just letting me do what i wanted without complaining or hesitation. 

************************************************************************************

"i dont understand how you two can stay in a car all the time." I groaned and kicked the back of deans seat. I laid in the back seat taking my comfort out of the uncomfortable seats.

"part of the job." sam laughed at dean trying to get me to stop kicking. 

"The job sucks." I complained and rolled on my stomach. 

"no kidding." Dean muttered. 

"How much more longer?" I asked.

"Well, we left early and right now we are in Kentucky so just over 7 hours." 

"Great." I complained. 

"Y/N you use to walk around the world, why are you complaining about time?" Dean said turn the music lower. 

"i had stuff to do. Walk. Here i just sit and look pretty." 

"Well, you could do a better job at that." Dean laughed while i smacked his arm. 

The atmosphere isnt as bad as it was before.  More friendly. I counted the hours down. Getting closer and closer to Arlo. I haven't seen him in a while. I miss him. I cant sit, i keep fidgeting and tapping on the window. We chose a meeting place. Of course, a crossroads. 

Finally in Virginia. The closest one we went too. I'm so excited. I feel like I'm having a panic attack. I feel like im showing a piece of my past to the boys. It feels weird. As soon as the car stopped I jumped out of the car. Sam and Dean got out behind me and grabbed something from the trunk. "What are you guys doing?" I asked watching them.

"Just in case." Dean said grabbed holy water. I flinched when I saw it.

"he wont do anything." I said a little offended. 

"Like I said, Just in case." Dean nodded and hid the water in his pocket. I growled and walked to the crossroads. 

"Guys stay over by the car." I said shooing them away "i dont want his first impression after seeing me in a long time is be hanging out with the Winchesters." I said "No offence." i smiled at Dean who didnt like that. 

They waited in the car like I wanted. I stood there a little nervous. I called Arlo. I told him where I was and to come. I could hear his excitement in his voice. Within a couple of seconds of hanging up someone popped up infront of me. 

Arlo. A short black haired guy. Bright green eyes and a huge smirk. He is very van and his hair was messy, just how he liked it. "Arlo!" I screamed. 

"Y/N!" He screamed even louder and jumped on me with a hug. Even though he is shorter than me he was able to push me over and collapsed on the ground. I heard the car shake, I guess they thought it was an attack. I raised my hand telling them im ok so they didnt come out. I hugged him back and he clung to me like a child. "Y/N! I missed you!" He cried.

"I missed you too Arlo." I laughed and tried to pull him off but he was being dramatic. "How has everything been?" I asked finally getting him off and up to talk normally. His face changed and he seemed worried. 

"Y/N A lot has been happening." He said worried. "Thats why I contacted you." 

"Wait? Whats going on?" I said worried to see him like that.

"Its weird. It has to deal with Miller. I heard that the demons he made deals with are disappearing."

"What do you mean disappearing?" I said a little panicked. 

"They are gone! Everyone who has contact with them says that they havent talked. Thats why I was so worried about you."

"What if they are just rouging it? just off the chart, Demons do that all the time. Im one of them?" I said showing my worry. I glanced over to the car and saw Dean staring. Hes trying to make out our words.

"No, these guys still have some kind of contact. The majority of us arnt as strong as most, so we need contacts. Nothing! No one has been talked to and the other demons are speculating." he rubbed his neck worried.

"Do you think it has to do with Miller? Or just someone whos trying to take away his leverage?" I asked.

"I dont know. I wanted to tell you because its getting me freaked out. I personally think hunters are involved. Maybe they are doing this so they can weaken Miller?" he said.

"Maybe." I said worried "So, we both are targets?" 

"Seems so. We both need to hang low until we hear something."

"What if they do get Miller?" 

He paused. he suddenly seemed terrified "In my contract I'm not tied to him, Y/N." he said worried for me.

"Oh my god." I whispered "If they get to him!-" I started to panic  and grabbed his shoulder.

"Calm down!"

"Arlo! What if they get to him!? I am tied to him!"

"Y/N What are you suppose to do?"

"I cant see him! I can not bring myself to. I cant let him die, Arlo!" I panicked. 

"Y/N!" Arlo screamed trying to make me stop panicking. I snapped out and stared at him.

"I think we need help."

"What do you mean?" 

"I obviously cant do anything, at least alone.What if we found out what is happening with the demons and stop it? i save my ass!" 

"Y/N, You know the kind of people Miller uses. None of them would help you." 

"Obviously Arlo! None of them except you like me anyways! But thats not the point! Im not ready to be killed or be killed because Miller does. I also have leverage!"

"Y/N You cant do anymore deals." He sighed.

"No! Not that! I know people!" I said freaking out. 

"Y/N seriously." He said rolling his eyes.

"I know Hunters." I said boldly. He stared at me. "Famous ones too." 

"No you dont." He said like it was a joke. I waved my hand behind Arlo. He looked at my hand confused. Dean and Sam came out of the car. They walked over and stood behind me eyeing Arlo. 

"Arlo. Meet the Winchesters."