So scary

Dean POV~

She went limp in my arms. Is she capable of passing out? Well she is half human and all but?

"Bobby calm down! Let us explain." Sam said trying to keep Bobby away from us. Bobby was calling at us talking about how we've been tricked and all.

"Bobby would a normal demon pass out?" I screamed at him. I was so worried. Here she is limp in my arms and the blisters all over her face and body slowly fading. 

I knew If we didn't run in and stopped him he would have exorcised her. I shivered at the thought.

We were able to keep Bobby at a distance as we explained. He didn't believe most of it. I looked at Sam and noticed his jaw clenching. He was hiding something. What? I told Bobby everything I knew about her, what could he possibly be hiding.

"That's impossible unless she has been drinking demon blood or is jut a demon there is no excuse!" Bobby screamed.

"She's half demon! Half human! She has some powers of a demon but can't do more than simple tricks. Her body is human but she has a few powers. She can't even outrun us." I yelled back at him.

"She was tricked Bobby. It's not even her fault..." Sam said.

Y/N POV~

Ugh. I feel like crap. Like physical crap. That's on the sidewalk and just got run over by a bike.

I felt my body move-Vibrate? Groggily I opened my eyes. "Nm." I groaned and tried to move but was locked in place. My head was being held. My eyes cleared and I saw fabric. I looked down and saw a window and my legs draped on a car seat. I'm in the impala. Why cant I move my head. My eyes went up as far as they could. Dean. He was sitting in the back of the impala with my head in his lap and hair in his hands.

"Dean?" I asked. He looked down and sighed in relief.

"Y/N. You ok?" He asked.

"Define ok?"

"Not smoking out?"

"Then yeah, I'm ok." I smiled. "What are we doing? Where are we?" I asked. Trying to look around but couldn't move.

"Driving to Oregon. The new job is there." He said.

I looked over and saw Sam driving. "Sams driving?" I asked kinda surprised.

"Yeah." He said quietly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, Bobby gave up on us." Dean quietly chuckled.

"Sorry."

"Don't. Even if we do something stupid he'll still forgive us." Dean rolled his thumb through my hair.

"What's the job?" I asked.

"Haunting. Something simple."

We just rode. In silence from us and the radio on. I think Sam knows about us. I think dean not driving and this kinda told him. I wonder what happened with Bobby when I was out.

We all just sat in our seats and stared forward. Dean was holding my shoulder because he needed something In his other hand. He was squeezing my shoulder every once in a while. My mouth twitches ah each squeeze. I couldn't tell if it was wincing or a grin that pops up here and there.

I could move now. I just didn't want to. I didn't know if he would start to avoid me again once I sit up. Ridiculous right?

The air is suffocating. It was night and the heat on the car was low. Lightly chilled  in the car. Dean fell asleep. But me and Sam were awake.

"Sam." I whispered at him to not wake dean.

"Hm?" He hummed looking at the road.

"You told him huh? Why I'm like this?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said full of guilt. That explains why he's swaddling me like this.

"I'm sorry Sam." I said.

"I'm sorry too. But your alive for another day." He tried to get my spirits up.

"It will be like this more you know." I warned him.

"We know. But we've been through worse." He said.

"Geez that makes me feel like a wonder to your worlds huh?" I sneaked. He laughed.

"I'm surprised dean grew on you. I didn't expect you two." He said.

"I'm sorry. It's complicated."

"Don't apologize so much. It's ok. I'm just worried you know." He sighed.

"About?"

"You two. Dean seems really protective about you now. He never lets me drive. He did it just so he can watch over you back there."

"I'm worried too Sam."

"About?" He mimicked me.

"Us. I can't leave without being in more danger yet if I stay I'm in equal danger. I can't tell if I'm making good choices anymore."

"Have you ever?" He asked.

I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes "it's just scary Sam. Last time I had any relations with someone I died in a way that it hurts everyday. It's scary to just jump right back in. I don't know what to do."

Before Sam could say anything dean groaned and wrapped his whole arm around my shoulders. "Scary?" He asked to what dean was doing to me.

"Scary." I sighed and let my head get submerged in deans arm. "So scary."

A/N~HURRRR HELLUUUU so Im just posting one of my premade chapters here(yes it's short sorry) but smuts coming in a few chapters and yes yes I know this sucks and your only Here for the smut lol but here my nerds, also seriously I did NOT expect so many views and all this support is amazing bless!! And my phone still broke so those days of new chapters and run out of premade chapters might come and just be a week or two late thanks for all yalls support!❤️love you guys!!