Dr.Sexy MD

SmUt sMuT SMUUT SMOOT SMOOTTTTTT

Your Pov~

Arlo seemed like he was going to pass out. "Winchesters?" He said slowly backing up.

"Arlo, This is Sam and Dean."

"W-W-What." He was putting up a guard. 

"We have a partnership. They dont kill me, I help them on jobs." 

"Are you serious!?" he panicked worse than I have.

"Yup." Dean said for me and put a arm around my shoulder to scare him.

"Y/N Blink twice if your held against your will." Arlo whispered.

"No Arlo." I chuckled "Im fine, Im with them on my own."

"Seriously? While I thought you were doing your anti-social thang you were hanging out with the Winchesters??! The people who kill things like us." Arlo lectured.

"Anti-Social thang?" Dean smirked and raised a brow at me. 

"I dont like people." I nudged him with my elbow. "Arlo, I think they could help?"

"How do i know they wont do anything?" Arlo lectured "You said it yourself remember? never trust people! Humans!"

"I WAS TERRIFIED ARLO! OF COURSE I WOULD SAY THAT!" I said getting frustrated. Everyone went quiet and stared. I took a quick calming breath "Arlo, I know I can trust them. Im pretty confident." I never really thought about it. What if they did betray me? Like miller? They are Hunters.

I shuffled onto my feet awkwardly. Dean noticed because his arm was still leaning on me.  I felt one of his fingers squeeze my shoulder. Only one and it rubbed my shoulder. Reassuring. 

"Whatever. I dont trust you guys, but I trust Y/N." Arlo scoffed specifically at Dean. I sighed in relief. 

"We'll stay in this state for a little while. Call me anytime, Arlo." I moved from Dean and hugged him. A very tight hug and I whispered to him in Latin "find Chester Minx. Tell him Y/N is back. Message me his current location and tell him to meet me in The 8-10 Warehouse on Harrison." I said it in Latin so the boys wouldn't know what I was saying if they heard. 

"Minx? Why Minx of all people?" he asked back in Latin whispering in my ear.

"He is by go to guy with stuff like this. He is the only one that I know that wouldn't go against me. As long as I keep my end of the deal then he would help me with anything. Just find Ches, I cant do it when Im with the Winchesters. Help me out and I'll make sure nothing happens to both of us." I pulled away from our hug once he agreed. 

"Bye Arlo, Keep me on the line." I nodded at him while I walked back to the boys. 

"Later Y/N. Winchesters." he waved to us and disappeared. 

"What did you guys talk about? What help?" Sam cut in and finally started to talk business. I sighed and slammed my forehead on Sams chest and groaned. 

"Shit. Shit is about to get real, guys."

*********************************************************************************************

I explained everything excluding what me and Arlo spoke in Latin. Sam finally knew that I was tied to Miller. Dean was quiet when Sam was thinking of ways to protect me for the time being. They are making sure they wont get caught up with other hunters just in case it is hunters. This is a pain. 

"Ugh. My head is hurting from stress." I complained "I'll be right back." I sighed and went into the bathroom. I turned on the faucet so they couldn't hear me. I grabbed my phone and flipped it on. I put it on silent so they wouldn't notice if I got anything. One message. Again in Latin.