Nightmares

Y/N pov~

"NO!NO!" I kept screaming but it seemed like just air came out. I heard my cries but the echoes around me didnt. I knew that my cries of air was fruitless for help, I just screamed out of fear.

Miller. That bastard man. Damn demon. He haunts my dreams with taunts. I haven't had a nightmare in a while.

Black abyss. I down even know what I'm standing on. It's solid but sucking me down into the dark.

"MILLER!" I screamed in pure anger. My throat hurt from how loud I screamed. "MILLER!" My yells was high pitched and hurt my ears. I'm so mad. Furious. The area around my feet turned white. As soon as my screaming ceased cold air chilled the back of my neck engulfing me in goosebumps.

One breath of warm air hit my ear "Here you are. I've been waiting." Whispered in my ear. A cold raspy voice moaned a tourtous threat in my ear. I couldn't move. I stared at my feet and screamed. Miller's voice is something I never wanted to hear again. His laugh belched in my ear.

My arms started to trash trying to hit whatever I could. I felt my hands hit multiple things but my eyes was shut and couldn't see it. A heavy weight pushed on my chest. That limited my movement. It knocked the wind out of me and I gasped like I took my first breath as my eyes opened.

Light blinded my eyes. I punched the first thing I could. I hit so hard my knuckle hurt. My face was grabbed and held still. I kicked and screamed in a panic from being held.

My name. Oh my name. It was screamed at me. Like it was telling that was my name. Once more I was called. Ugh. It sounds nice. "Y/N!" my shoulders got pinned and the light in my eyes cleared.

Dean was pinning me down with his whole body. His forehead was covered with sweat. Dean. It's dean. What to wake up to. "Dean." I muttered like I was at his mercy. Begging him. "Dean." I whined and held my face in His wrist that was pinning me down.

"Shushhh." He lifted himself so he wasn't pinning my shoulders painfully. "Sammy you ok?" He called while keeping his eyes cousouly locked on me.

"Uh yeah." I heard Sam say. Sam. Sam!

"Sam!" I gasped and frantically looked for Sam but Dean limited me. "Sam!" I cried. I feel like shit. Sam poped up from the side of the bed and quickly came to my aid. His nose was bleeding. "Your nose." I must have looked petrified, his reaction suddenly showed panic but not from the blood.

"I'm fine Y/N. It's ok." He petted my hair. I look a large deep breath. My head cleared. Oh yes. Such sanity has filled me. I took a quick blink before looking at them both. Embarrassment flooded me.

"What?!" I gasped and smacked dean's hands off of me and tried to weakly push him off. He did what I wanted and sat at the end of the bed. "Um..."

"Nightmare. We get it." Sam said wipeing his bloody nose.

"I punched you huh?"

"I'm fine Y/N." Sam shrugged.

It was silent. Sam was staring at Dean who was staring at me and I started at my lap. "Guys." I finally looked up. "I think we need to leave."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed the limited amount of clothes I had and shoved them into the back seat. I kept whispering frantically.

Someone grabbed my shoulder and gently pushed me onto the car. The hand turns me around and pinned me. I kept my eyes down. Dean pinned his body against me to keep me against the car. "Dean,come on." I mumbled and turned my head away from him.