To sleep

Dean POV~

She was sobbing on my shoulder. She sounded so pained. I still cant believe that there is something demon in her. She so upset that she would cling to me. A infamous hunter. She's either stupid or really upset.

She started to laugh. I eventually let go of the hug to let her sit back and get more comfortable. She laughed at how she was dressed. How we where on the floor. How she was with me. What am i doing? I remember seeing her at the bar. So weird. How she was always flinching even when I wasn't around.

I never seen her smile before she walked into the shower. I pretty sure she could tell I was eyeing her. Her laugh right now feels like she's making herself feel better when she isn't. She doesn't like ending off on a bad note does she?

Would this make her feel better?

Your POV~

It was small. Innocent. An exaggerated peck on the lips. I could feel his scruff against my face. He pulled away and his eyes went to the door to avoid looking at me. I sat there stunned "Was that an accident?" I whispered.

He bit his lip and got up. He left me in the bathroom. I sat there stunned. Did that just happen? Did Dean just kiss me? I heard Dean leave the room and that's when I went back to bed. How could a small kiss cover my thoughts. My body just died yet he made me stop thinking.

I cant sleep anymore. I got up and left the room being quiet to not wake up Sam. The only thing lighting the motel was its lights which helped shined into the parking lot. I looked up and down the walkway but didnt see him. When I was walking back to the room I noticed the Impala parked. Dean was sitting in the front playing music loudly.

I sighed and walked over to the car and got into the passenger. Dean was looking out the window ignoring me. We sat there until the song ended. When it did I smashed my hand on the button to kill the music before the next song played "Dean." I sighed.

"You shouldn't walk around like that." He said still staring out the window. I glanced down at my bare thighs and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah." I muttered "Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of me?"

"I dont know." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Do you think I'm evil? Or pulling a trick?" I asked kinda hurt.

"No, I just haven't had good run-ins with demons."

"I know...This is annoying Dean."

"What is?"

"Being a demon. I didn't do anything to turn me." I held back a pained smile like I was laughing at my situation "I shouldn't blame everything that will happen to me on what I got turned into years ago. It just annoys me, I feel human. I act human. I'm not human. Not anymore at least. I really just wished that my life was like a humans, you know? I wanted to live a normal human life. Die happy. I missed my death Dean. And I don't really think I did it happy."

"Do you think you could get happy now?" Dean asked.

"I don't know."

"What happened? Y/N?" Dean finally looked at me. I stared into his eyes.

"I met someone I wish I didn't. Humans are crazy." I whispered too engaged in his eyes.

"Will you ever tell me?"

"Maybe." I smiled.

"What are you planing on doing?" He asked.

"Hm," I hummed still staring "Maybe, for a while stay with you guys. If you guys don't mind to have a demon on your team for a bit."

"Think you can handle it?" Dean smiled.

"Nope." I chuckled. "Help me cope." I whispered to him. He turned up the music and leaned in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

I crawled over to the drivers side and sat on his lap as we kissed. His hands slowly went up my shirt. I shivered at his calloused hands caressing me. We got very into the kiss. I leaned back trying to grope him but instead hitting the car horn, scarring me making me fall back into the passenger.

"HA!" Dean laughed at me. I weekly kicked his leg and sat up in my seat. He couldn't stop laughing he put his head against the steering wheel to try and muffle his laughing. I growled and got out of the car. He grabbed it keys and followed me "aw Y/N where you going?" He laughed and followed me.

"To bed!" I growled and slammed open the room door. I stomped in trying not to wake Sam as I jumped into bed and cuddled under the covers. Dean walked in and sat next to me on the bed. He was laying on top of the covers and he just crossed his legs and put his hands behind his head. "What are you doing?"

" "going to sleep"" he mocked me. I rolled my eyes and rolled over. I can feel me falling back in the bed from the indent he makes with his body on the mattress.

I thought about how it felt I was being pulled until I fell asleep exhausted.

AN~ Hello my pretty's! Thank you guys for all the support! *Cries* so im starting to get an idea on how to continue but idk how long this fic will be. So dont worry to much about if it will stop mid-way I cant do that! But also I wish for you guys to also read my other books too. Thanks! (also 133 reads!???? OMG!) <3 Also i was wondering if yall wanted some smut in this or should i keep it a normal old love story?? comment!