Pants

Your POV

Something hit my back. I jumped up and fell out of bed. "WHA??" I screamed into the floor.
I looked beside me and a pair of pants was next to me. Lady's pants may I add. "Pants?" That's what hit me?

"Put them on." Deans tired voice grumbled as he walked across the room. I remember that I was half naked. I followed his word and got dressed in jeans and his shirt.

Sam walked through the door as soon as I zipped my pants. He was holding a bag of food. "G'morning." He said with a small smile to us.  I returned the greeting. "There's a lot to do, I got a lead and I think at least two demons will meet in one of the houses in an abandoned neighborhood 40 mins away from here." Sam said chugging his coffee.

"Great!" I said. Sam gave me a muffin which I happily ate with a smile. This can be over soon. As soon as I looked at Dean the memories if last night flooded into my brain. I choked on my muffin.

"Y/N?" Sam said worried as me coughing.

"I'm FiNe!" I said in between coughs. Dean avoided eye contact and ignored Sam freaking out at my coughing. "S-so, finish your food! Let's go!" I said grabbing my jacket just trying to get my mind off of everything.

"What's up with Y/N?" Sam asked dean. Dean shrugged already knowing the answer.
"I don't know."
"She's not trying to run away or anything." Sam said.
"Maybe she's likening the free tacos." Dean huffed in annoyance and walked out of the room to go back to the impala.

I jumped into the car and we waited for Sam to give the room key back to management. In the mean time me and dean sat in the car. Him in the drivers and I in the back. "Dean." I said after a while after uncomfortable silence. He only hummed to tell me he was listening. "Please don't tell Sam I died." I said. He only puckered his lips and stared forward. "You know, if we didn't get interrupted last night. How far do you think we would have gone?" I said trying to answer myself also.

"If we didn't we would have fuc-"
Sam jumped into the car and buckled up. He looked at us looking out the windows of our seats ignoring everything

We drove to the abandoned town. The drive seemed longer than it was. When we drove past the crippling houses something ached in me. The memory of a times I slept in abandoned houses while traveling. Not my best moments. I sighed and leaned back and stared at everything. Dean glanced back at me before going back to the road.

We drove up to a house. A few windows broken and tiles falling off of the house. I can feel them. I gasped trying to calm my breath "they're in there." I said nervously.

"Ya sure?" Dean asked. I shook my head. "Great." He got out of the car and so did Sam. They popped the trunk and it blocked my view of them. I heard them shuffle with things in the back. They closed the trunk and dean opened my door. "Come on." He said. I looked down at his hands. Holy water, and a rock salt gun with a rosary. I gave him a worried look and got out of the car.

"Sam, go to the roof and make a trap." Dean said throwing a spray can at Sam. He nodded and he cocked the gun e also had.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Stay with me, your my back up."

"Are you serious?!" I squealed "I cannot out run a squirrel!"

"Still a demon." He smiled to make me shut up and follow. I did and he handed me a rocksalt gun. We walked around back to see if their was a backdoor. There was, Dean slowly approached it and wrapped his hand around the knob. I was shaking out of my wits. "Shush." He shushed me because my violent shaking was making the steps creak.