Badges and Bathrooms

Your POV

I was sitting on the end of the bed being interrogated by the boys.  "How? How are you a demon?" 

"Its a long story." I sighed. 

"We have time." 

I looked at Dean and gave him a pained look "I dont want to talk about it. Please." I said quietly. 

"Fine, then what kind of powers do you have?Any limitations?" Sam asked making sure Dean didn't say anything. 

"Well. I cant make deals. Or go to hell. Um. I can live forever. I can do telekinesis. Possess people. Of course I cant handle holy water or traps."I said trying to think of the things I can and cant do.

"Wait you have telekinesis?" Dean said interested. 

"No, you can possess?" Sam said also interested.

"Yes?" I said. 

"Examples." Sam commanded. 

"I can possess people and things. I can possess without leaving my body."

"How?" Sam asked.

"Um. Well its not like I can do it very much. Its exhausting for me and I have to be a a certain distance from who I am possessing or it wont work. Possessing an object is just like a clique demon in the movies." I explained "I can do a normal disappearing possession only with objects. Its too hard for people."  

"Possess something then." Dean said seeming more like the interrogator. 

"I cant."

"And why not?" He shrugged. I bared the cuffs and reminded them. "So you cant leave your body, possess people or disappear?" Dean recapped. I nodded my head and the boys looked at each other. Sam grabbed my wrists and uncuffed me. I looked at them confused. 

"Why?" I said rubbing my sore wrists.

"Well you cant do anything." Dean said. 

"That's what Ive been saying!" I rolled my shoulders happy that I wasn't cuffed anymore. "I care about this body too much to leave it anyways." I sighed "Ow, seriously were you that worried that I would possess you? Dang my wrists ache." 

"We werent worried of that." The boys said quite confidently. 

"Why not?" I asked a bit amused with their matching expressions.  They both grabbed the rim of their shirts and pulled them down, exposing the anti-possession tattoo. "Smart." I admired. When Dean pulled down his shirt I couldn't help but get coked up.  I looked down a bit to cover my blushing face.  "Any leads?" I asked getting off the topic. 

"Yeah. Mordon Smith, He attacked his wife before going out picking fights at bars with gangs." Sam said reading off his paper.

"Could just be a abusive man who got caught." I said. 

"He was a charity CEO. His whole life he just did work for the community. He even funded a ton of schools. Its kinda out of character." Sam added.

"We plan on going to the town jail to pay him a visit." Dean said pulling off his flannel. I blushed again seeing his grey t-shirt cling to his mussels. 

"Pay him a visit? I dont think we could just go in and have free chat time with him." I scoffed. 

Dean grabbed something folded out of his bag. A nice suit. "We dont plan on talking to him like buddys."   

I awed. I heard of something like this. A hunter tacit. Well,might as well not try and run away before I can see how hunters work. Right? 

"Fine."I chuckled "I wont question you guys. But I'm going along right?"