uno.

"Ah...," Taehyung moaned, the feeling of being filled bringing him immense pleasure.

   "You like being a slut, don't you?" Jeongguk slurred, slapping Taehyung across the face.

   The stunned boy underneath him could only nod, knowing that his boyfriend didn't like him being unresponsive.

   As Taehyung was about to let out another moan, he felt the familiar hand snake its way onto his neck, the grasp heavy.

   "You're fucking pathetic, hyung," Jeongguk put emphasis on hyung, wanting to show Taehyung just how weak he was underneath him.

   Although Jeongguk's voice was muddled, the alcohol in his system still buzzing, Taehyung could once again only nod, the hand on his neck preventing him from forming any sound that wasn't a choked sob.

   The hand and his boyfriend's thrusts were unrelenting at this point, both males reaching their climax.

   Taehyung couldn't breathe, the lack of oxygen making his head spin. He tried to choke out their safety word, but all that came out was nothing, the room still filled with the obscene sound of wet skin and grunts.

   The heat in Taehyung's tummy was still burning, waiting to burst, and with a few more violent thrusts both boys were coming, the sheets now a mix between a sticky substance and blood, the white turned rosy.

   When Jeongguk came back down from his high, he finally lifted his hand from Taehyung's neck, the skin turning a light red before small areas of purple became visible.

   Pulling out, Jeongguk looked at the unresponsive male beneath him, the boys head lolled to the side, his mouth hanging open slightly.

   "Yah!" Jeongguk became angry at the silence, his hand once again making an angry red mark on Taehyung's face, the sound resonating throughout the room and hitting the walls, coming back to the ears.

   Feeling the pain through his comatose, Taehyung only whined in response, his brows scrunched as his chest was still heaving for air.

   "Get dressed and get me a beer," Jeongguk said, taking the spot on the ratty bed beside Taehyung's flushed body.

   Taehyung tried to move to stand, but the pain in his lower back was excruciating, him whining at the trouble.

   "You get fucked enough, you should be used to it by now," Jeongguk said, a cigarette hanging between his teeth as he forcefully pushed Taehyung up off the bed, sighing at how useless Taehyung was.

   Throwing on a pair of loose sweatpants and a tee, Taehyung limped his way into the kitchen to retrieve a beer for Jeongguk, the fridge door creaking at the movement.

   Walking back into the falling apart bedroom, Taehyung handed Jeongguk the alcohol, going to the closet to throw on some better clothes to go grocery shopping in.

   "And where the fuck are you going?" Jeongguk asked, his voice heavy as he looked over to see Taehyung changing.

   "I'm going to the store. Do you want anything?" Taehyung's baritone voice filled the room, along with the muffled sound of the TV in the opposite room.

   "Get more liquor. And not this shit kind again," Jeongguk started, holding out the bottle. "And condoms. I'm going out tonight."

   "Yes," was all Taehyung said, grabbing his wallet from the nightstand and walking out of the apartment, thankful for the clean air outside.

---
So, this is the first chapter.

I have a lot of ideas for this book, so I might pay more attention to this one. I'll still work on 'static', but these updates may be more frequent.

-L