q&a ; extra

so, im gonna be answering some questions i saw throughout the time of this book.

Q: ''why didnt tae just break up with jeongguk?''
A: they were in a dysfunctional relationship. tae knew that the relationship wasn't healthy, but he couldn't leave because he saw that no matter how rough, jeongguk did love him to some extent. he decided that rough love was better than no love.

Q: ''why was jeongguk so mean?''
A: uhm, he was a drunk and was just angry a lot??

Q: ''were jimin and yoongi in a past relationship?''
A: yes

Q: ''was tae suicidal?''
A: no, not necessarily. just very depressed.

Q: ''how did tae die?''
A: he overdosed.

Q: ''was jeongguk in hell?''
A: i don't believe in hell, or heaven. i just put that tae went to heaven because it was easier than explaining the whole thing. but yeah, i don't believe in heaven or hell. it's not in my religion.

Q: ''what happened to the other characters?''
A: hoseok and yoongi met each other and got together. namjoon decided to go to seoul to collect taehyung's familial belongings, where he met seokjin. as for jimin, he decided to stay in seoul to continue visiting taehyung everyday, deciding not to love someone as much.

also, why did y'all think that jeongguk was still alive??😂😂 reading those comments had me like ???