treinta y uno.

"Taehyung, I swear to God, don't you dare answer it," Namjoon warned, making sure Taehyung didn't grab for his phone to answer the call named 'jiminie'.

   "Hyungie, please! He's probably worried," Taehyung cried, lunging for the phone only to be pulled back by Namjoon.

   "Taehyung, I don't want you near him! If he's responsible for Jeongguk, you're staying here," Namjoon said, finally letting Taehyung go when the phone stopped ringing, only for the call to be replaced with a text message.

   Namjoon pushed Taehyung into the chair, walking to get the phone and reading it himself. Namjoon knew his password, it was the same from all his other phones: his grandma's birthday.

   After a few seconds of Namjoon reading the messages in quiet, he sighed and shut off the phone, putting it in his pocket.

   "Hyung, no!" Taehyung tried to grasp for his phone, but was stopped before he could get too far, Namjoon not looking too pleased with the situation at hand.

   "Look, I want you to stay here for a while, okay?" Namjoon said before he walked to his room, the door shutting behind him.

   "Damnit," Taehyung muttered to himself, deciding to finish the rest of breakfast before deciding what to do. It is the most important meal of the day, after all.

-

   Okay, Taehyung had a plan.

   He was going to stay the original amount of time here, then when tomorrow rolls around, he'll sneak out when Namjoon's at work.

   'What about my phone?'

   'Get it when he's sleeping. Duh.'

   'Good plan.'

   "Tae, what do you want for dinner?" Namjoon poked his head in the guest bedroom door, his eyes locked on the younger male, sprawled on the bed with the Korean translation of 'Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers' in his hands.

   "Uhm, get whatever, hyung. I don't care," Taehyung only glanced up from the book long enough to smile at Namjoon before reverting his eyes back to the book.

   "Okay. Well, I'm going to town. I'll be back in a bit," Namjoon said on his way out, making sure to lock the door behind him, knowing Taehyung would forget.

   Once Taehyung heard the closing of the door and the rev of the car starting, Taehyung threw his book down and shot up from the bed, beginning his trek to the computer that was in Namjoon's room.

    Taehyung  typed in the password, tapping his foot while waiting for the monitor to work. When it finally did, Taehyung opened up the Internet and searched 'quickest roads to seoul', deciding that if he couldn't get back there due to Namjoon, then he'd at least give hitchhiking a chance.

  After a good 30 minutes of browsing roads that he could take back to Seoul, Taehyung decided to clear his searches from the history, not wanting Namjoon to possibly see them. But Taehyung got a bit more than he bargained for.

   The amount of porn websites in the history was ungodly. No man should be that desperate.

   Quickly deleting his searches, Taehyung turned off the monitor and stood up from the chair, thanking whatever power was up there that he finished his search before Namjoon had a chance to get home.

   Taehyung, now officially bored, as he didn't have his phone to play games on, and wasn't able to talk to Jimin, decided to take a nap, knowing that it wouldn't be that long until Namjoon got back and that he'd wake him up.

   Walking back into the guest bedroom, Taehyung turned the lights off and laid down, too hot to pull the blankets on. Laying his head down on the fluffy white pillows, Taehyung felt the drowsiness from the day start to settle over him, his eyelids heavy.

   Taehyung was laying on the bed, just awaken from his nap, confused about what time it was. Reaching for his phone, Taehyung clicked the power button, only to find the clock reading 00:00. And multiple texts from Jeongguk.

   "What?" Taehyung sat up quickly, unlocking his phone to read the full extent of them.

   Right when he was scrolling through the distorted messages, Taehyung jumped when a call popped up on the screen.

   From Jeongguk.

   Sliding his finger across the screen, Taehyung put the phone up to his ear, chills running up his spine.

   "J-Jeongguk?" Taehyung held his breath, waiting and hoping that there wouldn't be an answer.

   "Tae? Taehyung! Thank God you answered!" Taehyung felt like throwing up. "I-I don't know where I am. It's really dark, and-and it's hard to breathe.",

   "Jeongguk... What?" Taehyung didn't know what to say.  What could he say?

   "What do you mean? Tae, where are you? I'm scared," Jeongguk, or whatever was speaking to him, sounded genuinely scared.

   "TaeTae, please. You were the one who did this to me. You should be punished for it. But no, you're out with free, with Jimin. You're disgusting, filthy, horrible. You should be 6 feet under. Hell, maybe Jimin too," No. This isn't happening. This isn't real. It can't be.

   "J-Jeongguk... Stop, please," Taehyung cried just wishing that this dream, or nightmare, would just end already.

   "You deserve to rot in hell, Taehyung," the venom dripping from Jeongguk's voice was making Taehyung want to cry. Maybe he was. He couldn't tell. His whole body was numb. But it hurt.

   "Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung," the voice was now distorted, shills crawling all over Taehyung's skin.

   "Stop!"

   "Taehyung, wake up!"

---