siete.

After the fifteen minute meet up between Hoseok and Taehyung, the younger decided to go to the grocery to pick up some things for the next few days.

   Walking into the store, Taehyung was met with the warm air and the sweet smell of pastries, a smile tugging on his lips at the calm atmosphere.

   Walking his way through the store, his eyes scanning over everything, Taehyung's eyes saw a sight he didn't want to see.

   Jeongguk and a girl. A pretty girl, at that. His hands on her waist and a smile on his face. He looked... Happy.

   Taehyung was used to seeing Jeongguk with other females. He came home with one every other night, but he wasn't used to seeing him happy with one. Jeongguk only used them for a fuck or two, but not looking at them like that.

   Taehyung felt like he was going to be sick.

   Finding his way to the bathroom, Taehyung wretched, emptying the contents of his lunch into the ceramic bowl.

   It always happened like this.

   Taehyung found someone he loved. Someone he felt he could give his everything to.  And at first, it seemed like it really was going to work out.

   Then everything went to shit and all of a sudden Taehyung's heart is crumbled into a million pieces again.

   Taehyung has so much love in his heart for anyone to take.

   He gives it all away, thinking that he'd find someone to reciprocate it, but all that he gets is a good two months and then they fall out.
   But Jeongguk. He stayed longer than the others. Gave Taehyung so much love. He gave Taehyung his everything. And Taehyung felt so full then. That he finally found the one.

   But then Jeongguk changed. There were no words to describe how it happened. It just crumbled away. Like how a rose dies when you don't take care of it.

   Or how a flame dies when it doesn't have enough oxygen.

   Slowly, but surely, Jeongguk became the worst.

   Why couldn't Taehyung leave him? Jeongguk wouldn't let him. He had so much control over him.

   He would act sweet after a beating, acting like he didn't mean to do it, that he was mad. And Taehyung would believe him.

   The naïve boy would always believe.

   And forgive.

-

   "Taehyung, we're eating out tonight. I can't stand any more of that shit you make," Jeongguk said, taking Taehyung's coat off the coat rack and throwing it to the silverette.

   "O-okay," Taehyung whispered, following the other male out the door and down the street, on their way to the Korean BBQ place.

   Walking in, the smell of cooking meat filled their noses, Taehyung's stomach rumbling.

   Sitting down, their orders were taken and they sat in silence, Jeongguk on his phone and Taehyung looking around the room, his eyes landing on a blue-haired male that seemed to be looking in their direction.

   "Yah," Jeongguk's voice snapped Taehyung out of his trance, his eyes meeting the others.

   Jeongguk looked over to where Taehyung was formerly staring, only to see the blue haired male smirking, looking back to his own food.

   "Don't talk to anyone else, understand?" Jeongguk snapped, his eyes transfixed on Taehyung's face.

   Nodding, Taehyung took out his own phone to distract himself from doing anything that could make Jeongguk mad.

   A few short minutes later, the food was cooked and the two males were chewing, neither of them talking.

   "I have to go to the restroom. Excuse me," Taehyung said, and tried to stand up, but only to be stopped by Jeongguk.

   "No, were going home," he said, his voice not entirely clear due to the drinks in his system.

   "O-okay," Taehyung nodded, standing up along with Jeongguk. Trying to stumble his way to the door, a heavy Jeongguk on his shoulder, Taehyung could hear someone walk up beside them, the male having a Daegu accent.

   "Let me get the door for you," the male said, opening the door for Taehyung.

   "Ah, thank you so much," Taehyung tried his best to bow, not getting far.

   "No problem. My name's Yoongi, by the way," the male now known as Yoongi said, his eyes traveling to the drunk male that was glaring at him.

   "My name's Tae-"

   "Back off, shorty," Jeongguk slurred, throwing a limp hand at the third boy, but missing and throwing himself on the floor instead.

   "Crazy friend?" Yoongi guessed, watching as Taehyung picked the limp male up, putting his arm over his shoulder.

   "Uhm, boyfriend," Taehyung tried to smile, but it only went away when he saw Yoongi look away awkwardly.

   "Oh, shit, sorry. Have a nice night," Yoongi smiled, still holding the door open, quickly walking away when they were out.

   "Man, you're a problem," Jeongguk said, tearing himself off of Taehyung's side.

---
The good shit is coming soon.

And I added Yoongi because I can't leave my baby out.