doce.

'What the fuck?' Taehyung thought when he opened his eyes, only to be met with the ceiling of his and Jeongguk's apartment.

   Looking around, Taehyung's eyes landed on the open door of the bathroom, and the sound of water running filling his ears.

   Standing up from the bed, Taehyung winced at the pain in his lower back and ass, the memory of last night with Jeongguk filling his mind.

   "Oh, my god," Taehyung said to himself, looking around for anything.

   Just his phone... And that paper.

   Reaching out for both, Taehyung's hands grasped them both and brought them into his lap, unlocking his phone and going to messages to start a new conversation.

Taehyung: hey, this is Taehyung. Is this Jimin?

   Taehyung waited for a minute or two before the three dots popped up, indicating he was texting.

Jimin: yeah, I don't remember you tho

   Ouch.

Taehyung: I was at Yugyeom's party. We talked.

Jimin: I knew it was you😂 just wanted to mess around

   That little twat.

   Taehyung: well get better at it. You suck

Jimin: I may be bad at jokes, but I promise I can give a good sukk ;))

Taehyung: okay, but like can you not?

Jimin: you know you wanna test it

Taehyung: at least buy me dinner first

Jimin: Sunday night, I'll pick you up after your shift at the café

Taehyung: are you serious??

Jimin: is a frogs ass water tight??

   What the actual fuck is that supposed to mean?

   Taehyung: I mean I guess???

Jimin: good boy

   And a surge of arousal went straight to Taehyung's dick.

Jimin: but really, I'll pick you up Sunday

   Should he go? What would Jeongguk say?

   Don't tell him, you idiot.

Taehyung: okay, sounds good.

Jimin: see you then, baby boy ;)

   God damn kinks.

   "Taehyung!" Jeongguk's voice from the bathroom shocked the called male, causing him to drop his phone.

   "Get me a towel!" Jeongguk shouted again, Taehyung scrambling to do so.

   "Here you go," Taehyung shielded his eyes as he walked into the bathroom, walking out when Jeongguk had grabbed the cloth.

   Sitting back on the bed, Taehyung reread the messages with a smile on his face, all of a sudden giddy with excitement.

   "Why the fuck are you smiling?" Jeongguk asked as he walked out, his curious glare on Taehyung's face as he dressed himself.

   "Oh, uhm, memes!" Taehyung quickly covered up his reason, shutting off his phone as he nervously smiled at Jeongguk, hoping that the other would believe.

   Only nodding his head, Jeongguk walked out of the bedroom, returning minutes later with liquor and ramyeon in his hands.

   'Oh wow, he actually got it himself,' Taehyung thought, smirking to himself, laying down only to be disturbed by Jeongguk turning the TV on full volume.

   Sighing, Taehyung stood and walked into the main room, laying down on the creaky couch, sighing at the discomfort already settling in his bones.

   Standing up, Taehyung stomped his way back to the bedroom, opening the door only to see Jeongguk with busy eyes on a busy screen.

   "Uh, I'm going to Hoseok's," Taehyung quickly said, closing the door before he could hear Jeongguk's response.

-

   "He asked you on a date! Y'all are gonna fuck, bet," Hoseok smiled dumbly, the smoke in his system making him laugh manically.

   "I mean, I don't mind riding that for a night," Taehyung laughed, the two high males falling onto each other laughing.

   "Hey, wait, but like what about Jeongguk? Isn't that cheating?" Hoseok asked, his bloodshot eyes squinting to see Taehyung.

   "Man, Jeongguk cheated on me so many times this is a blessing," Taehyung giggled, rolling around on the bed.

   "Ah, man, I love you, Taehyung," Hoseok said as he laid down beside the younger, throwing his arm around his waist.

   "I love you too, Hobi," Taehyung mumbled with his eyes closed, starting to get tired. "Good night, Hobi hyung."

   "Yeah," the elder of the two said, also closing his eyes as he also fell into slumber.

   "I'm hungry," Taehyung whispered in the silence, earning a grown from the other male.

   Standing up, Hoseok threw a bag of half-eaten McDonald's at the younger.

---
Y'all don't be silent readers

---Y'all don't be silent readers