veinte.

"A drive-in-movie?" Taehyung asked when the car stopped at a pull in, facing a big white screen that was paused on the option screen of what seems like a cheesy horror movie.

"Yep. Is that okay?" Jimin asked, starting to have doubts about whether or not this was a good idea.

"It's perfect! I've always wanted to come to a drive-in-theater," Taehyung smiled as he marveled at the screen, the thought of experiencing this for the first time, and with Jimin, making the butterflies in his stomach stir; a feeling that's been absent for too long.

"You've never been?" Jimin was shocked at that, his heart swelling at the thought of being able to give something like this to Taehyung, and be the first to do it.

"No, they didn't have many of them in Daegu when I was growing up. And when they did have them, I wasn't able to go," Taehyung unknowingly babbled, missing the way Jimin's eyes scanned every inch of his face, printing the image into his brain, and how he hung onto each word that left Taehyung's mouth. Jimin's eyes wandered to the latters lips, fascinated by how they moved around each word.  

   He could've sworn they were saying his name.

   "Jimin?" Taehyung's voice cut through Jimin's thoughts, bringing him out of his haze.

   "Huh?" Jimin's eyes went wide, his cheeks warming at being caught staring.

   "You okay?" Taehyung asked again, a smile coming onto his face at being able to tug a reaction out of Jimin, especially when it was always the other way around.

   "Oh, um, yeah. I'm fine," Jimin turned back around in his seat, his eyes on the screen to keep himself from staring at Taehyung again.

   "I'm gonna go get some food before the movie starts. What do you want?" Taehyung asked as he put his hand on the door handle of the car, about to open it as he looked behind him at Jimin.

   "Oh, just a popcorn and coke," Jimin said, briefly looking at Taehyung with a small smile before turning back around.

   "Is it okay if we share? Popcorn, not the coke," Taehyung suggested as he got out of the car, awaiting Jimin's response.

   "Yeah, that's fine," Jimin quickly looked over to Taehyung, smiling before he returned his attention to the screen.

   "Okay, I'll be right back," Taehyung smiled as he hopped off to the food stand, telling the male behind the counter his order.

   While he was gone, Jimin noticed a guy walk up to Taehyung, the latter male throwing his arms around the unknown males neck, the two hugging before pulling away. Jimin saw the two talking to each other, Taehyung seeming to forget that he was holding the popcorn and cokes in his hands.

   After a minute, the two hugged again as Taehyung started walking back to Jimin's car, a smile on his face while he sat back in the passenger seat, handing Jimin his coke, but stopped when Jimin wasn't taking it.

   "Everything alright?" Taehyung asked as his smile faltered, his wide eyes blinking. 

   "Who was that?" Jimin disregarded Taehyung's question as he asked his own, unable to help the small bit of jealousy bubbling in his stomach.

   "Oh, his names Bogum. He's a friend from my theatre class," Taehyung answered, his brows furrowed at the curiosity of Jimin wanting to know.

   "Oh," Jimin said, now dropping the topic at knowing that Bogum was merely a friend. Hopefully nothing more.

   "Aish, when's the movie gonna start?" Taehyung whined, slumping in his seat, some popcorn spilling onto his clothed stomach.

   "Uh, 2 minutes," Jimin checked his watch, it being 8:58pm, the movie starting at 9:00pm.

   "Okay," Taehyung sat back up quickly, body perking up at knowing that the movie was about to start.

   "Aish, you need to be more careful. You're too clumsy," Jimin lightly scolded Taehyung, picking up the stray pieces of popcorn that had landed on the youngers stomach, throwing them out the car window.

   "Yah, I could've eaten those!" Taehyung pouted, playfully hitting Jimin's arm upon seeing the pieces land pitifully on the grass.

   "Ow, that kinda hurt--"

   "Shh! It's starting!" Taehyung cut off Jimin's whining when he heard the beginning of the movie blaring through the speakers, turning his full attention to the screen.

   Jimin, however, couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of Taehyung.

   He was simply too beautiful to let anything distract attention from him.

   'Why me? I don't deserve him,'

---