final.

Walking into their now soulless apartment, Taehyung let the emptiness of the room settle over him, the same feeling starting to fall over his heart.

   Jimin. He was really gone. Arrested, for God's sake. There's no coming back to him. No more laying in his arms at night. No more feeling of his hand caressing his skin in the sweetest and gentlest manner. No more 'I love you's or late night movie marathons.

   He's really gone.

   And so is Taehyung's patience with everything. He had nothing left of love. Jeongguk is rotting 6ft under and now Jimin has the same fate, just alive and behind bars. Taehyung really had bad luck when it came to love.

   Anger filled his chest as red filled his vision, knowing that now he was truly alone. He picked up stuff and started throwing it, not caring that he was breaking the last few things to remind him of what was good in his life.

   An hour passed. And then two. And now it was almost sundown. Standing up, Taehyung walked to the bathroom, his eyes heavy and body aching. Approaching the mirror, Taehyung locked eyes with himself, only to smash the glass with his fist.

   Blood dripped from his hand, falling into the sink and staining the porcelain white, the image satisfying.

   Opening the cabinet, Taehyung pulled out old antidepressants, pulling the lid off and throwing his head back, letting the contents in the bottle fall down his throat dry. Gagging around the bitterness, Taehyung willed the pills to stay down until they were no longer stuck in his throat.

   "I'm so sorry," Taehyung sobbed as he fell against the stripped bed, the springs squeaking from the sudden weight. Tears streamed down his cheeks, staining his face and neck, soaking the mattress and crinkled shirt.

   He started to feel... Light. He felt like he was floating, the sense of falling mixed in with confusion. Taehyung sat up, his vision warping as he blindly reached for the framed picture of him and Jimin when they were at the drive-in movie, pulling it close to his chest as he laid back down on his back, watching as indecipherable shapes danced across the ceiling, his eyes crossing at trying to keep up with their pace.

   Before he knew it, there were memories flashing in his tears as they cascaded, leaving as fast as they came.

   Black spots were creeping in the corner of his eyes, slowly overtaking the white and neon clouds that formerly warmed his slowing heart.

   "I finally get what I deserve," Taehyung's voice sounded foreign to him, almost scaring him out of his inevitable comatose.

   Looking over to the side, Taehyung saw Jeongguk, a smile on his face.

   "Hey, Taehyung. I've missed you," Jeongguk said, walking over to the bed and cautiously sitting down.

   Taehyung sat up, no longer feeling heavy. Or light. He felt nothing.

   "J-Jeongguk?" Taehyung's voice sounded normal again. What was going on?

   "If you ask me, I don't think you deserve this," Jeongguk had a pinch of remorse on his face, his big eyes latching onto Taehyung's own.

   Cocking his head in confusion, Taehyung didn't ask questions when Jeongguk directed him to stand up. When he did, he looked back to where he was formerly laying, only to let out a quiet gasp.

   It was him. His body. He looked so... Lifeless. Is that what death looked like?

   "Tae, you didn't deserve any of this," Jeongguk put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, his eyes genuinely sad. "You're such a good person. You were an angel, Tae."

   Taehyung looked back at Jeongguk, his voice lost in his head.

   "But, all good things come to an end, right? I think it's time you rest," Jeongguk had a sincere smile on his face, turning around so he could walk away.

   "Please, don't leave," Taehyung's voice was muffled in Jeongguk's back, the sound being felt.

   "We're going different places, Tae," Jeongguk turned back around and placed his arms around Taehyung. "I wish I could stay with you, but I can't.

   "But you'll do fine, Tae. You always have." Jeongguk pulled back to place a kiss on Taehyung's forehead, the touch cold to Jeongguk, but warm to Taehyung.

   Then he was gone. Jeongguk was gone again.

   Taehyung looked around the room, not being able to see his body, or the mess. It was bright. Walking out of the bedroom, he walked into the outdoor, the air too sweet to be Seoul. What happened?

   "This is heaven, sweetheart."