veintidos.

When Taehyung woke up, he realized that he didn't know where he was, or who had their arm wrapped around his waist. Looking around, he noticed that there were no holes in the wall and that the room didn't reek of alcohol.

"What?" Taehyung quietly whispered to himself, slightly sitting up and looking around, his eyes coming to rest on Jimin's face. Not doing anything for a few short seconds, it then clicked that he was still in Jimin's house.

Reaching for his phone, Taehyung saw that he had 24 texts and 12 missed calls. All from Jeongguk. Standing up as softly as possible, as to not wake Jimin up, Taehyung walked towards the bathroom to read the texts and listen to voicemails by himself.

Shutting the door behind him, Taehyung closed the toilet seat and sat down, unlocking his phone and clicking on messages and starting to read.

Jeongguk: tae, where are you?

Jeongguk: tae, this isn't funny. why aren't you back yet?

Jeongguk: answer me, taehyung

Jeongguk: god dammit taehyung, pick up your damn phone

Jeongguk: what the fuck, tae. are you serious?? silent treatment, very mature

Jeongguk: you're probably whoring around, aren't you?

Jeongguk: answer your fucking phone, taehyung

And so on.

Taehyung decided to ignore the messages, closing his phone and sliding it back into his back pocket as he stood up and walked out of the bathroom, coincidently knocking into a drowsy Jimin on the way.

   "Oh, hey. I thought you left," Jimin said, his eyes drooping with fatigue. Bringing his hands down, he lightly laid his hands on Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer, resting his head on the latter's shoulder and closing his eyes.

   "No, I don't really want to leave yet," Taehyung said as he felt his heart swell with love as he felt Jimin's breath softly fanning over his neck.

   "But you should get back to Jeongguk," Jimin said begrudgingly as he lifted his head up and looked at Taehyung, their eyes locked.

   "I don't wanna go back to Jeongguk," Taehyung whispered without any hesitation, shocking himself as the words slipped past his lips.

   Jimin couldn't stop the smile that made its way onto his face, "Good, I don't want you to either."

   They both smiled as they leaned in, sharing a lazy kiss that didn't have much coordination, them just moving their lips together. Breaking away a few seconds later, they leaned their foreheads together and smiled, comfortable in each other's arms.

   "Do you want some breakfast?" Jimin asked, his eyes locked on Taehyung's lips, awaiting a response.

   "At 1 in the afternoon? Of course," Taehyung smiled, his heart warming at the sound of Jimin's laugh as he did the same, Jimin once again laying his lips on Taehyung's, starting to walk with Taehyung in his hands to the kitchen, pushing Taehyung against the counter and tightening his hands on his waist as he felt Taehyung tangle his hands in his hair, Jimin letting out a positive groan at the sting in his scalp.

   "So, the breakfast?" Taehyung whispered against Jimin's lips, not missing the way that Jimin's eyes disappear when he smiles, Taehyung reciprocating the look.

   "Yeah, I'll make it. You can go take a shower while I do," Jimin said as he turned away from Taehyung and to the counter, gathering the supplies to start cooking.

   "But I don't have any clothes to wear," Taehyung said as he swung his legs back and forth, sitting in the kitchen island, his eyes staying on Jimin's form.

   "Don't worry, I'll bring you some," Jimin said without taking his eyes off the stove, setting it.

   Taehyung only silently nodded as he hopped off the counter, walking his way to the bathroom and trying to figure out the shower, but eventually figuring it out and peeling his clothes off, stepping into the stream of hot water as he let out a sigh of relief, the heat relaxing his muscles.

   While Jimin was busy making the breakfast, he noticed that Taehyung had left his phone in the kitchen, and it was currently buzzing into oblivion with text messages; frequently from Jeongguk.

   Jeongguk. The one guy on earth Jimin really can't stand.

   Jeongguk: Kim Taehyung why the fuck aren't you home?

   Jeongguk: I cant believe I decided to be with you

   Jeongguk: get the fuck home

   Jeongguk: I can see you reading these, you fucking idiot

   And that was the last straw for Jimin.

   Taehyung: please leave taehyung and I alone for now. thank you

   Jimin smiled after he sent the text. As he already had a good idea of what Jeongguk was like based on the messages, he knew that this would set the male off. But this could also be a misfortune for Taehyung.

   Jeongguk: what the actual fuck?? who the fuck is this?

   Jeongguk: youre probably that jimin guy taehyung screams about during sex

   Jeongguk: or another one of his whores

   Wait.

   Jimin gulped as he read the messages.

   'Taehyung thinks of me...?' Jimin was suddenly cut out of his thoughts at the sound of Taehyung shouting from the bathroom, asking where the clothes were.

   "Uhm... Coming!" Jimin shouted back, placing Taehyung's phone away so that the latter wouldn't see it and be bothered. Jimin would delete the messages later.

---

;)