quince.

"So, how did the date go?" Hoseok asked while he was lying across Taehyung's couch, deciding to crash there for the night after he had got a call from the younger male earlier that day, telling him that Jeongguk wasn't there and he didn't want to be alone.

   "It was... okay, I guess," Taehyung tried to fight the smile making it's way onto his face, the light seeping from behind the curtains illuminating his profile, leaving his skin to glow ethereally.

   "Just 'okay'? It was Jimin, the guy that's totally into you and hot, and you say okay? You've got to be kidding me," Hoseok was exasperated at the younger's answer, laying his phone down on his chest to stare at Taehyung, his legs that were in the latter's lap slightly lifting up to lightly kick Taehyung's stomach.

   "Ow, you douchebag," Taehyung started, smacking Hoseok's leg in revenge. "And it was better than okay, actually. We... kissed?" Taehyung said as more of a question, awaiting Hoseok's response.

   It was silent for a good 6 seconds...

   "You fucking kissed?! On the first date? My boy gonna get some of that!" Hoseok basically screeched, earning a knock on the thin walls from the neighbor, telling them to 'quite down'.

   "Fuck you!" Hoseok shouted back, letting a laugh fall from his lips when the neighbor yelled back. The two males laughed, returning back to their normal conversation.

   "Yeah, we kissed, and it was amazing. He's a good kisser," Taehyung smirked, leaning his head back onto the cushion behind him, letting his eyes close, his mind floating back to the night before, the ghost feeling of Jimin's lips on his still there.

   "Yeah, I bet he's gonna be a good kisser for other places, if you know what I mean," Hoseok smirked, effectively dodging the pillow aimed to his face, hitting it to the floor.

   "God, you're so perverted," Taehyung laughed, his eyes forming crescents as he smiled, his smile seeming to light up the slowly dimming room.

   "Yeah, but that's why you love me," Hoseok chimed grabbing for the remote, which lie on the wooden coffee table. Once in his hands, he clicked the 'power' button, the TV turning on, the screen lighting up the room, the sound drowning out the outside ruckus.

   "What do you wanna watch?" Hoseok asked, his eyes still on the screen, not realizing that Taehyung wasn't paying attention and was instead looking at his phone screen.

   "Uhm, I don't know," Taehyung absentmindedly answered, his attention elsewhere.

   Jimin: I really enjoyed last night

Taehyung: I did too. id like to go out again

Jimin: I'm sure that can be arranged. how about some time next week?? on Wednesday maybe? I have an idea of where we could go

   Taehyung thought, seeing that it was Sunday. Deciding that it was a good day, and knowing that he could get Seokjin to let him off that day, Taehyung agreed, once again getting that giddy feeling in his chest at the thought of being with Jimin again.

Taehyung: that sounds great. what do you have in mind??

Jimin: that's a surprise, but trust me, I think youll have fun

Taehyung: oh, come on, you wont tell me?? please?

Jimin: I like it when you beg

   Upon seeing that message, Taehyung silently squealed to himself, trying not to pound his fists into Hoseok's legs, knowing that the elder would want to know what was happening and Taehyung wasn't feeling the want to share this conversation with Hoseok.

Jimin: but its a concert, my cousin was able to get me some tickets

Taehyung: sounds good, id love it

Jimin: alright, same time as last time??

Taehyung: yes, thatll work. pick me up at the apartment??

Jimin: alright, be waiting, baby boy ;)

   "Yah! I put on a movie, now watch it!" Hoseok exclaimed, not happy when he saw Taehyung distracted by his phone, deciding to snag it away from the younger, earning a whine from Taehyung.

   "But hyung!" Taehyung whined, making a grab for his phone, but was only pinned back to the cushion buy Hoseok's leg, watching in vain as Hoseok read through the messages.

   "'I like it when you beg'? 'Baby boy'? Tae, he's totally kinky!" Hoseok exclaimed, looking at Taehyung with a stupid smile on his face, more happy for his friend than he should be.

   "Hyung, please stop reading them! They're personal!" Taehyung struggled against his restraints, successfully breaking from behind Hoseok's leg long enough to grab his phone, locking it and throwing it to the couch across the room.

   "Tae, he totally has the same kinks as you!" Hoseok sat up, putting his hands on Taehyung's shoulders and shaking him, ecstatic that Taehyung has a chance.

   "Hyungie, stop. Let's watch the movie," Taehyung moved the conversation, turning around so that he could lay his head in Hoseok's lap, turning his attention to the TV screen, hoping that Hoseok would drop the topic.

   "Alright, alright," Hoseok laughed, leaning back so that the two of them could be comfortable, the two watching 'Zootopia', which was displayed on the screen.

---

lmao once again sorry it took a while to update

my fam fiNaLly got internet back, so I can write on my computer now..... which means more smut and probably more spaced out updates

but thank yall for 2K+ reads!!