ocho.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung called into the empty main room of their apartment, only receiving silence.

   Walking to the shared room between the two males, Taehyung creaked the door open, cringing when it made the loudest fucking creak a door could make.

   "Jeongguk?" He called again, but quieter, noticing the passed out male sprawled out on the bed, half-naked with a beer bottle in hand. Guess the soju from last night wasn't enough.

   "Slob," Taehyung said to himself, retreating back into the main room to clean up the place. Or at least try to.

   There wasn't much to clean, other than picking up pillows and broken beer bottles. And the occasional pill bottle. Courtesy of Jeongguk taking them from Taehyung and threatening him with throwing them out.

   He never really did. Just hid them.

   "God, Jeongguk is such a slob. Can't do anything for himself. If it weren't for me, his sorry ass would be in hell by now," Taehyung's annual rant was cut when he heard a knock on the door.

   Placing the cleaner on the counter, Taehyung walked cautiously to the door, not knowing who or what was behind it.

   Looking through the peed hole, Taehyung could make out the face of the same girl he saw Jeongguk with a few nights ago.

   Opening the door, Taehyung tried to plaster a fake smile, but stopped when the female gasped.

   "Who're you, cutie?" She asked, stepping forward and trying to get close to Taehyung, but he stopped her before she could rub her nonexistent boobs against him.

   "Uhm, gay," Taehyung said, trying to back away from the women. He still didn't know her name.

   "Well maybe I could set you straight," she tried to whisper seductively, all while walking forward, and Taehyung walking back to get away.

   This only resulted in Taehyung falling onto the creaky couch, with the girl straddling his hips.

   "I-I'm really not into this," Taehyung tried to fight, putting his hands on her waist to try and get her off.

   "Taehyung!" A loud voice boomed through the room, scaring both Taehyung and the girl.

   "Oh, Jeongguk!" The girl squealed, scrambling off of Taehyung's lap.

   "What the fuck, Taehyung?!" Jeongguk shouted, walking over to the male and pulling him up by the collar, landing a punch to his face.

   "Wait, Jeongguk, stop!" The girl tried to stop Jeongguk. 

   "Stay out of it, Ji-eun!" He turned around and pushed her back, her landing on her ass.

   "Answer me, dammit!" He yelled again, holding Taehyung's jaw in his hands.

   "Stop! It was my fault," the girl known as Ji-eun said, pulling Jeongguk's hand off of Taehyung, her face showing fear of the male in front of her.

   "What do you mean, 'your fault'?" Jeongguk asked, turning around to face her.

   "I came onto him, he had nothing to do with it. Please, don't hurt him," she pleaded, glancing to the male that was laying helpless on the floor.

   Glancing between the two other people, Jeongguk sighed and walked back into his room, slamming the door.

   "Oh God, I'm so sorry," Ji-eun said, making her way over to Taehyung, putting her hand under his head and sitting him up.

   "No, it's not your fault. He's always like this," Taehyung said through gritted teeth, the pain in his face ever ceasing.

   "Let me go get a rag," Ji-eun said, retreating into the kitchen. While she was gone, Taehyung looked over to where Jeongguk was, in the room.

   'I fucking hate you. You're a disgusting piece of shit. You should rot in hell, you bastard,' Taehyung cursed Jeongguk in his mind, only now realizing this hate.

   When Ji-eun returned, she started lightly patting Taehyung's face to clean the blood.

   "I really am sorry, Taehyung. I didn't mean to make this happen," Ji-eun said softly, her eyes holding guilt.

   "You're his girlfriend, aren't you?" Taehyung asked, avoiding her apology.

   "God, no. He thinks I'm his girlfriend, but he's delusional. Were just fuckbuddies. But probably not anymore, especially after what he just did," she said, setting the rag down.

   "Are you sure you'll be okay? With him?" She asked once she stood up and was getting ready to leave, worried about Taehyung.

   "I'm used to it. But thanks, I guess, for stopping him," Taehyung smiled at her.

   "Okay. Bye, Taehyung," she said, walking out with a small smile.

---
I wrote this while on the toilet, so it might be... Shitty