veinticuatro./m

[sudden smut]

   It had been a week since Taehyung had semi-officially moved in with Jimin. And it was semi-officially because all of Taehyung's stuff was still at Jeongguk's apartment.

   "I really should go back to get my stuff," Taehyung said in between the kisses him and Jimin were sharing, Taehyung straddling Jimin's hips and Jimin's hands holding Taehyung's own hips in spot, not letting the younger get up.

   "After this," Jimin laid his lips back on Taehyung's, letting his hands wonder down to Taehyung's ass and starting to knead the flesh through the fabric of his sweats, his lips swallowing the sounds that slipped past the latter's.

   Jimin then decided to flip them over so that he was hovering over Taehyung, their lips still attached as Jimin's hands wrapped around the elastic of Taehyung's sweatpants, pulling them down after he got confirmation from Taehyung.

   He wanted to make sure Taehyung wanted this just as bad as he did.

   "Y-Yours too," Taehyung tried to take Jimin's pants off, but failed because of the position, so Jimin took it upon himself to do the favor for Taehyung, along with both of their shirts.

   "Are you sure you want to do this now?" Jimin whispered on Taehyung's lips, taking a deep breath when Taehyung nodded his head, lowering his hand to take Taehyung's boxers off, and his other reaching for the lube he kept in the bedside drawer.

   Just in case.

   Squirting a generous amount of the clear liquid onto his hands and warming it up before bringing a slicked finger to Taehyung's entrance, resting his forehead against Taehyung's as he slid it in slowly, giving Taehyung time to adjust to it before thrusting it in and out slowly, waiting a minute before adding another, starting to scissor the gasping male beneath him.

   "J-Jimin," Taehyung whined, pushing his bottom down, trying to get the fingers inside him deeper.

   After adding the third finger, Jimin flicked his wrist, earning a positive moan from Taehyung and his back arched just slightly off the bed.

   "Found it," Jimin smirked to himself after finding Taehyung's sweet spot, continuing to thrust his fingers right there, not missing the way Taehyung's stomach tensed with each prod.

   "Please, m-more," Taehyung whined, his fists clenching the sheets, his knuckles turning white.

   "Just wait a little longer, baby," Jimin muttered, continuing to prep Taehyung and shower his neck in kisses to distract him from the pain.

   After a few more minutes of stretching, Jimin pulled his fingers out of Taehyung's hole, reaching for the condoms.

   "Wait," Taehyung put his hand around Jimin's wrist stopping his from moving anymore.

   "Are you clean?" Taehyung asked, smiling when Jimin nodded his head. "Then no condom."

   Jimin could only smirk as he put the box of condoms down and went for the lube, once again squeezing some on his hand and slicking up his cock with a groan at the friction on his erection. Lining his cock with Taehyung's hole, Jimin slowly started to slide in, the friction making both of them moan.

   "Fuck you're so tight, baby," Jimin said, his head buried in the crook of Taehyung's neck, sucking bruises. Taehyung only mewled at the name, his nails making red marks on Jimin's biceps as he grasped for anything to get a hold on.

   Stilling to let Taehyung adjust to the size inside him, Jimin waited for confirmation to move, and once it was given, Jimin pulled out almost all the way, only to slam back in, goosebumps rising on his skin at the sounds falling from Taehyung's lips and the nails digging into his back.

   Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jimin, using his heels to push at the small of Jimin's back to get him to slide deeper, if it were possible.

   The room was filled with obscene noises: Jimin's grunts, Taehyung's whines, and the unmistakable sound of skin on skin.

   Taehyung's heart was racing more than ever as he felt every inch of Jimin sliding in and out of him and every part of his body that Jimin's hand caressed was followed by fire. This was the best feeling he could ever feel, Taehyung could already know. The drag of Jimin against his walls made Taehyung's eyes roll into the back of his head as his jaw opened in a silent moan, his hands going from Jimin's shoulders to the crisp white sheets, just needing to hold something; if not, he felt like he'd slip away.

   "Good?" Jimin whispered against Taehyung's ear, earning a whine in response. Taehyung knew that they were alone in the apartment, so he was gonna be as vocal as the feeling would let him be.

   "S'good," was the only thing that Taehyung could trust himself to say because of how clouded his mind was now, the only conscious thing he could think was Jimin, Jimin, Jimin.

   They don't know who leaned in first to begin a kiss, but all they know is that it isn't the best, all teeth and spit, their tongues curling around each others, making Taehyung want to scream out at how so sensitive he was.

   "Love the way you feel," Jimin said to break the kiss, wanting to see Taehyung's every reaction and see how good he was making him feel. Taehyung's head lolled back onto the pillow as his back arched beautifully off the bed, feeling their chests touch. Jimin hit his sweet spot right on, sending electricity down his spine as he cried out, the sound only encouraging Jimin to go faster.

   "Ahh, there," fell past Taehyung's lips as he wanted to feel that heaven for forever, never wanting to quit. "P-please, don't stop."

   "Fuck, I won't, baby," Jimin groaned, the burning pit in his stomach hotter than ever. He quickened his pace, chasing his climax. Taehyung raised his hips in tandem to meet Jimin's thrusts halfway, also earning Jimin better access to make Taehyung feel even better.

   Taehyung could feel how close he was, his thighs shaking as his skin was burning. Bringing his hand down to wrap his hand around his cock, Taehyung started to pump at a pace he couldn't quiet get to match Jimin's thrusts.

   "I'm-" Taehyung cut off his own cry with a moan, Jimin already knowing what he meant. Actions could tell enough of how he was feeling.

   "Me too, babe," Jimin lowered his head to lay in the crook of Taehyung's neck, being able to hear the other's moans clear as ever now. Taehyung brought his hands up to grasp in Jimin's hair, his fingers clenching and unclenching without his knowing, but Jimin thought it felt amazing as he hissed, him also feeling overwhelmed by it all.

   It took only a few more thrusts for Taehyung to come with Jimin's broken name on his lips, a whine following right after as he felt his white release shoot onto his chest. The feeling of Jimin still moving in and out of him made him want to cry, he was so sensitive.

   Jimin bit down on Taehyung's shoulder, trying to keep his pace steady as he shot his seed impossibly deep inside Taehyung, his hips erratic and moving on their own will until they came to a stop.

   They stayed like that until Taehyung whined, telling Jimin to pull out because it was uncomfortable. Doing as asked, Jimin fell onto the bed beside Taehyung, the sound now only being their labored breathing.

=

   "Can I go get my stuff now?" Taehyung asked after him and Jimin go out of their shared shower.

   "Actually, Tae, I don't want you to yet, " Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's naked waist, pulling the male flush against his chest, Jimin taking in the sweet scent of their body wash and the smooth edges of Taehyung under his fingertips.

   "How come?" Taehyung giggled against Jimin's lips, his hands beginning to tangle in the latter's hair.

   "I have an idea," Jimin smirked malevolently, his grip on Taehyung tightening.

---

fixed it