cuatro.

"Hey, you're Jeongguk's boy, aren't you?" A voice asked from behind Taehyung, shocking the male.

   "Who're you?" Taehyung asked back, using the damp rag to wipe down the counter, getting rid of the coffee stains and crumbs.

   "I'm Yugyeom. One of Kook's friends," the male smiled, his gaze locked on Taehyung's handsome face.

   "Yes, I'm with Jeongguk," Taehyung admitted, afraid to say otherwise.

   "You look like the type he'd go for," Yugyeom smirked, his eyes locking with Taehyung's.
   "W-what do you mean?" Taehyung asked, his brows scrunched as he looked away from Yugyeom.

   "Attractive, nice, good ass. You got the whole package, baby boy," Yugyeom smirked, licking his bottom lip.

   "Please don't call me that," Taehyung said, his eyes still averted from Yugyeom's.

   "What? Baby boy? Alright, anything for you, love," Yugyeom's flirting was completely obvious.

   "So, are you and Kook good? Or is he too rough with you?" The smirk on Yugyeom's face irked Taehyung, the other male not knowing just how close he was to the truth.

   "W-we're fine. Now if you'll please excuse me, I have to get back to work," Taehyung excused himself, going back to the coffee machines to get away from all the eyes of the customers.

   "Hey, Taehyungie, you alright?" Taehyung's coworker, Jung Hoseok asked, putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

   "Jeez, Hoseok hyung, you scared me," Taehyung gasped, putting his hand over his heart.

   "Sorry, but you looked zoned out. Seokjin said to work cash today," Hoseok smiled, his smile contagious as it caused one to spread over Taehyung's. His first real smile in awhile.

   "Alright," Taehyung nodded, walking to the register.

   "What can I get for you today, ma'am?" Taehyung asked his current customer, the female smiling as she told him what she wanted.

   Once the female's order was taken, the café door once again opening, a short male with blonde hair stepping in.

   "Hello, what can I get for you?" Taehyung asked the male, his eyes focusing on his rather plump lips for a split second, before coming back up to meet his eyes.

   "Uhm, just a caramel latte, please," the male smiled at Taehyung. He noticed that the males eyes shifted to his name tag, trying to stop a smirk from coming onto his enticing lips.

   "O-okay, and the name on the order?" Taehyung asked, pulling a cup and a sharpie, ready to write the males name.

   "Jimin," he smirked, his eyes following Taehyung's hand that quickly wrote his name.

   "Okay, it'll be up soon," Taehyung smiled, Jimin nodding as he walked to a seat.
.,.,
   "Jimin!" Taehyung shouted from the counter, watching as the male walked up to the counter to take his drink.

   "Thanks, Taehyung," he smiled, walking out of the café and into the cold streets.

==

   Walking into the apartment, Taehyung hoped that Jeongguk was asleep. Peeking into the bedroom, Taehyung noticed that Jeongguk wasn't there, nor anywhere in the apartment.

   "Must be out," he said to himself, taking his phone out to order takeout, not wanting to go back to pick up stuff for dinner. He ordered for himself, and for Jeongguk, of course. Only God knows what would happen if Taehyung didn't get Jeongguk anything.

   Sitting alone at the dinner table, Taehyung kept poking at his noodles that had long gone cold. Too engrossed in the episode of a random show that was playing on his phone, Taehyung failed to notice Jeongguk walking into the room, surprisingly sober.

   "Warm mine up," Jeongguk ordered, placing his cup of noodles in front of Taehyung, shutting off the boys phone.

   Nodding, Taehyung stood and walked to the microwave, doing what Jeongguk asked. All the while, Taehyung could feel the pair of eyes burning into his back.

   Once the microwave beeped, signaling the noodles were done, Taehyung removed them and placed them in front of Jeongguk, along with a pair of chopsticks and soju.

   "There's this party, in two weeks, that I'm going to. Yugyeom said to invite you. Do you want to go?" Jeongguk asked, his calmer side showing, as he wasn't drunk out of his mind.

   "Yes, I'd like that," Taehyung whispered his response, finishing his own noodles.

---
So Jimin's here now.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)