one

"Boys, my niece is going to be staying with you at the dorm and work with you," their manager, Sejin, told them at their meeting

"Work with us? For what?" Namjoon asked.

"She's a great artist. She makes songs and she's especially great at soundtracks. She's a little weird, but she knows how to get work done. I believe she can help inspire you guys to create even more songs. As you know, mostly the rapper line create songs, but I want all of you to be able to create great songs for our new album. Her name's Kim Haneul."

"I don't know, Sejin. We've never had anyone help us with our songs. It's all been made and produced by us," Yoongi said.

"But how good is she?" Hoseok asked. "You're not just saying that because she's related to you, right? Do you have any music that she's produced?"

Sejin pulled up a file on his computer. A soundtrack with upbeat beats and rhythm was played. Some of the boys nodded their heads to the beat. Namjoon and Jungkook were unconvinced. The two of them got this far on their own with their own music, and they didn't think her helping would actually help.

"We'll give her a shot," Yoongi spoke up, surprising Namjoon and Jungkook.

Sejin smiled. "Fantastic. She's actually at the airport right now. I'm going to post on social media that she's my niece before anyone gets the wrong idea. Let's go pick her up, boys."

The boys grumbled about getting changed into warmer clothes and they reluctantly got into two separate vans.