seven

Haneul got out of the van and began unpacking her small equipment

Haneul got out of the van and began unpacking her small equipment. She only brought her small mic, her sound pad, headphones, and computer.

Haneul immediately got captivated by the beautiful colors of the water. Her ears picked up on the sound of cars driving by and a motorcycle zooming close. She immediately got out her mic and computer to capture the sound of the motorcycle. The motorcycle zoomed by just in time for her to record the sound, and she grinned in victory.

She immediately ran to the beach and to a secluded area where the waves hit the rocks. She captured each and every sound that she heard.

She captured the sounds of the children laughing, the sound of a volleyball being hit, the sound of a beer can opening, the sound of sand grinding against each other when someone stepped on it, the sound of a family of crabs walking back into its home, and so much more.

Hoseok watched from afar as she ran around the beach. He smiled and took a picture of her on his phone from afar. He clicked his tongue in satisfaction, showing the picture to Taehyung who nodded in approval.

Haneul knew how to capture sounds from ridiculous places, and she knew how to turn those ridiculous sounds into a masterpiece.

People misunderstood her and they underestimated her, but she loved to be underestimated. She loved to be underestimated because she would always prove them wrong in the end, and turn out victorious.

She stared at the waves that crashed against the rocks. She listened to the blissful sound and took in the picture in front of her. She sat alone on the rocks. She didn't talk to anyone nor did she feel like it.

"What are you doing out here alone?"

Haneul turned around to face the voice. "Oh—hello, Hoseok. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Hoseok grinned and sat down next to her on the rocks. "The guys are playing volleyball. Do you want to join us? It'll finally be an even number."

"I'm fine here. I've been running around the beach, trying to find sounds."

Hoseok laughed. "Yeah, we saw you running back and forth with the mic in your hand. We called your name out, but you didn't even bother to look at us. I don't think you even heard us."

Haneul laughed in turn. "I usually don't pay attention to anyone unless I get inspiration from them."

"So how are your soundtracks coming along? Any lyrics?" he asked.

Haneul nodded. "Do you want to help me come up with some ideas? I always jot down liens before I make an actual song."

The two joked around as they helped each other write a song for Bangtan. At one point, they began nudging each other with their shoulders and messing with each other's hair. The boys even wondered where Hoseok went, but they let him be.

-shades of blue
-fun
-friends
-summer
-peace
-calming and cold breeze

The song she came up with at the beach was going to be called 'Shades of Joy.'