ten

Haneul and Hoseok were creating the dialogue of the beginning of a different song for their new album

Haneul and Hoseok were creating the dialogue of the beginning of a different song for their new album. The dialogue would be between a woman and a man, and it would be the introduction to the song.

The song would be called 'Vanilla.' It was inspired by the day Hanuel came back to Korea and she walked into the store.

The two of them wrote a script and would read it to the microphone to pick up on it.

"You always reminded me of home," Hoseok said.

"What do you mean?" Haneul asked.

"You make me feel safe. That's why I'm so connected to you."

"Connected? A person can't be your safe house. People are dangerous," Haneul replied.

"But you aren't."

That was supposed to be the end of the dialogue. The song was supposed to be sung next. The song would include lyrics that talked about the woman and their nostalgic love.

"You've always captivated me," he whispered.

The microphone picked up on it. The sound waves rose a little.

Haneul's eyes widened. She became flustered. He wasn't supposed to be making up lines on the spot. She had to improvise and figure out what to say next.

"How so? You're the captivating one," she whispered back.

"Your eyes, your smile, your hair, your voice. Oh, your voice. You could say one word and you'd practically sing me to sleep."

Haneul's face warmed up. She could handle the other boys, but Hoseok was different to her. He was always the upbeat and positive person who was truthful.

So when he said all these improvised lines to her, she started to believe the words that flew out of his mouth.

He brought his hand to her cheek and stroked it. He leaned in, but she slightly leaned back. She was flustered by his sudden move. He trapped her and she didn't move anymore.

She was leaning in as he brought his lips closer. He placed a hand on her thigh and she gripped his hand.

"Hoseok," she whispered.

His lips landed on her lips. Their lips locked and they didn't stop at one simple kiss. The two continued to kiss, until Haneul broke off the kiss, pressing the button to end the recording.

"That was great," Haneul breathed out, shielding her hot face.

He bit down on his lip and coughed. "Yeah—uh—the recording was great. We can just cut out some parts."

Haneul nodded. "Yeah, we'll cut out some parts, but—uh—the kiss wasn't bad either."