three

"How's my darling niece doing?" Sejin greeted her as she got into one of the vans that included Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin

"Is there an open music store? I need more equipment," she immediately responded.

Sejin's smile faltered. "More? You brought a lot."

"It's not like you're going to be the one paying. Besides, you brought me here to make music. You didn't bring me here for a family reunion."

Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin were shocked by her bluntness.

"Doesn't she remind you of Suga?" Taehyung whispered.

Jimin nodded. "She just talks a bit more."

The van stopped by a music store that sold equipment. The other van that included the other members stopped and parked behind them.

Haneul grabbed her camera and headed into the store. The warmth of the store warmed up her nose.

"Is it okay if I take pictures in here?" she asked an employee. "It has a nice retro feel to it. I love the colors of this store."

The employee nodded. "If you post anything, you have to tag and mention us."

Haneul began walking around the store and sounds of her camera snapping could be heard. The boys followed in after her with their hoods and masks on. Sejin walked around with his niece.

"Can I get these records?" Haneul put a stack of records on the cashier desk.

The employee rang her items up.

"Oh—and this cable."

"Your total is 649,000 won."

The boys almost died from hearing that. Haneul took out her wallet and swiped her credit card. She took the bag that the employee put the records in and thanked her before leaving the store.

"Okay, now I can make music. I have inspiration. Come on, Uncle. You're such a slowpoke."

Sejin sighed. "She's always been like this. Hey! Stop making a mess in the van, Neul! Hoseok, not you too! Stop helping my niece make the van a mess!"

Hoseok rummaged through the van to find his bag of snacks that he brought with him, while Hanuel was shoving her stuff into a bag and took out random wires that connected to other things she had in her bag.

"I have two animals now," Sejin muttered.