ninteen

Haneul had been in a working frenzy

Haneul had been in a working frenzy. In other words, she was a complete mess.

She was writing nonstop and when she ran out of things to write, she'd pull at her hair and yell at herself to think.

The boys were all concerned for her, but no one dared to enter her room after the last time Jimin did that.

He walked into her room after knocking to let her know that dinner was ready. She threw a slipper at him and yelled at him about knocking before entering. She didn't hear him knock before and Jimin quickly ran out of her room, terrified for his life.

Currently, the boys had their ears pressed up against her door. They could hear her clearing her throat and singing random notes. She was muttering to herself about the tone of voice and what lyrics should fit into the song.

Namjoon suggested helping, but the boys shook their heads. "But she's working on our song, isn't she? Shouldn't we help?" he asked.

"Well, whose song is she working on?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi hummed and listened to her muttering and notes through the door. "I think it's Hoseok's song."

The boys all turned to Hoseok who started backing away.

"No, I don't want to! She is going crazy in there!" Hoseok shouted.

The boys began pushing Hoseok towards her door. Taehyung tugged on Hoseok's leg as Jimin was recording the scene. Yoongi was shoving Hoseok's back, while Namjoon and Jin were tugging on his arms.

"I swear I will die if you guys put me in there! It's like a circus in her room!" Hoseok pleaded.

"Goodbye, Hyung!" Jimin said as he opened her door.

Hoseok got shoved and pulled into her room. Jimin closed the door and pulled on it so he couldn't open it.

Hoseok sighed and turned around. Haneul was curled up in his chair at her desk. She had a blanket wrapped around herself with headphones on.

There was a bottle of wine by her feet that was half empty. All of her music equipment were scattered around her. She had her cheek rested against her hand as she stared at her computer. She started blowing raspberries with her mouth.

"Haneul?" Hoseok aksed, slightly afraid for his life and her health.

"Hi," she greeted in a monotone voice. "Sometimes I hate my life."

"What's wrong?" he asked, crouching next to her chair.

"Why does he think he can come back into my life after I thought I've gotten over him?" she suddenly asked, surprising Hoseok. "I guess I wasn't over him," she muttered. "Is it wrong of me to love someone after they've hurt me?"

Hoseok placed his hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently. "It's not wrong, Haneul. People can't help what they feel. Is it wrong of me to love someone who doesn't love me in the same way?"

Haneul shook her head. "No one notices everyone around them. It's hard to get noticed by the person you want to be noticed by."

Hoseok smiled at her reply. "See? They're both similar situations with the same type of advice. There is no wrong answer as long as the person picks it for their self."