five

As soon as she arrived at the dorm, Haneul set up all of her equipment

As soon as she arrived at the dorm, Haneul set up all of her equipment. She didn't even bother to unpack her clothes.

Haneul had wires wrapped around her ankles as she tried to figure out where to plug what. She had to figure out a system for her new room if she was going to be staying a while at the dorm.

"Do you need any help?"

Haneul turned to the voice by the doorway. "Oh—Jimin, right? Could you help me untangled myself from the wires, and maybe help me figure out where to place some things?"

Jimin nodded happily. "Sure!"

Jimin held onto Haneul to make sure she wouldn't trip over the wires as she untangled herself. Jimin had his ideas to where she should place her things.

"So what are the rest of the boys like? You're nice, cute, and helpful. What about Taehyung and Hoseok? Those are their names, right?"

Jimin laughed and nodded. "Taehyung is a little weird. He's really mischievous. He does his own thing, but we love him. Girls love him too."

Haneul smiled and shrugged. "Sometimes, all you need is a little weird."

"Are you weird? Oh—sorry, that was rude."

"That's okay. Weird is such a common word. I prefer to use more valuable words. Maybe, eccentric is a good word? Divergent? Or how about variety? That's a good one. People come in all kinds of varieties. Shapes, sizes, sounds. Most of us humans sound different. You have a rather high voice, while Taehyung has a much deeper voice," Haneul explained.

Jimin's mouth was slightly agape and he stared at the woman in front of him. He met girls that called him Oppa. He met girls that screamed for him. He met girls that gushed about his attractiveness, but he's never met a girl as weird as Haneul.

"You reminded me of Suga at first because of your bluntness, but now you remind me of him even more. You always have something to say and you're not afraid to say it. You talk more than him—like Jin—but you're definitely similar to him. I think you'd get along with him," Jimin admitted.

"Only time will tell. Time is such a divergent thing. You can never tell with it."

"I think that you should write these things down because you're spewing out word after word. In the meantime, we should get you untangled and figure out your room setup. Regarding Hoseok hyung, you should be careful of him. Hyung changes his faces easily and often. It's almost as if he has another different person within him," Jimin warned.

Hanuel didn't listen to Jimin. She liked to judge people from her own experiences.

"Jimin, are you talking about me again?"

Jimin's blood chilled. "H-Hyung?"

Hoseok was peeking out of the doorway and he stared at Jimin with a grin. He ran toward Jimin and crushed him in a hug. Jimin struggled to breathe under Hoseok's tightening hug.

"Welcome to the family, Hanuel," Hoseok greeted.