eleven

Jin texted Haneul one day, telling her that he had inspiration for a new song

"So you want to talk about your love for your pets?" Haneul asked incredulously.

Jin shook his head furiously, his love for animals blinding him. "About animals! How animals relieve stress and care for you. Especially about how cute they are! Even dangerous and exotic animals are great to look at."

"So a song about how fantastic animals are... Are you Katy Perry now?"

Jin pouted and started whining. "This album is supposed to be about our amazing memories! And Tae got a new puppy this year and I got two sugar gliders!"

Haneul wanted to smack his head. "Well, ARMY loves anything you guys do, so I don't see why we can't try to write a song about animals."

Jin grinned and sat back in his seat comfortably. "Are you hungry? I'm hungry."

"You're not eating until I get to jot some ideas down," Haneul said with a stern face, jabbing a pen against his chest.

Jin grabbed her pen and threw it at her head. Haneul sighed and picked the pen off of the ground and threw it back at him.

They started a pen war. After a while, they got tired and began to work on Jin's song. It was late at night when they decided to stop for the night. They only got to write a few ideas down, but it wasn't that helpful.

-Katy Perry?
-Yeontan
-Eomuk and Odeng
-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
-stress reliever
-baby talk

"I really think this song might not go anywhere. We might need the other guys for help," she admitted.

Jin groaned and stared up at the ceiling. His hand clutched his stomach. "I'm so hungry."

"Have you even been listening to me?"

Jin groaned again, getting up like a zombie. He moved to the door and muttered, "This is why I leave the songwriting to the rap line. Maybe we could call Hoseok. He always blurts out some energetic lyrics sometimes."

Haneul didn't know how to feel about Jin calling Hoseok. She didn't know how Hoseok would act after their kiss. She never had any romantic moments since her last breakup in high school.

"He's probably busy. We can just finish the song ourselves today. Now, sit down or you won't get dinner."