eight

"So how do you think we should incorporate the rapping line into 'Shades of Joy?' "

Namjoon stayed silent for a while, stroking his chin in thought. "We could start the song into something that sounded like a ballad, and then when one of the rappers come forward, the beat can suddenly turn."

"Similar to 'I Need U' where the beat turned around?" Haneul asked. She nodded, answering her own question. "Yeah, yeah, I like that. I really that."

The two of them began working in Namjoon's studio. The two completely forgot about dinner, only stopping for water. The two of them worked together to write lyrics for Namjoon's rap.

"Should we work on Yoongi's part tomorrow?" Haneul asked.

Namjoon nodded. "We should get the rapper line all together tomorrow and figure out the rap after deciding the beat of the song. We can call the vocals to get their opinion on the beat of the song."

Haneul and Namjoon were focusing on the song that Haneul thought of when they all went to the beach. The song was focused on how good times eventually end and how most people forget things easily, no matter how the memory affected them. But it would teach people to not take things for granted and to enjoy the moment as long as you can.

Haneul checked the time and realized that it was well past 11 pm. "I can cook dinner. Do you have ingredients here?"

"We could go get ingredients," he suggested.

The two of them went on an adventure to get ingredients for their dinner. Once they arrived at the supermarket, Haneul sat in the shopping cart and demanded Namjoon to push the cart around.

Namjoon went through every aisle and would stop and get the ingredients that Haneul pointed to. Her lap was filled with all types of ingredients. She even got ingredients for their breakfast in the morning. They went through the produce area, getting lots of vegetables and fruits. Thye even got ingredients for a cake.

When they got back to the dorms, Haneul cooked dinner with the help of Namjoon. They enjoyed a steak dinner with a side of mashed potatoes and a slice of chocolate cake for dessert.

Namjoon enjoyed the company of Haneul. She was definitely weird and childish. She reminded him of Taehyung. He thought that Bangtan wouldn't need her, but he was once again wrong. He realized that Haneul would be able to teach all of the boys a lesson in life.

Namjoon was the leader for a reason. He was the only one to realize that fate brought Haneul to them.