two

Haneul was waiting outside in the cold

Haneul was waiting outside in the cold. She had three huge suitcases with her and a large backpack with her.

She packed as much equipment as she could. She never left without her equipment.

People never understood her. The industry never fully understood her. She made music in different ways and she always got inspiration from random sounds.

Haneul flew and drove all over the world. She went to new places to find new sounds and colors that she's never seen before. She took pictures and wrote down sentences about adjectives about the places she's visited.

Sometimes she even visited places she's already visited because of their beauty. She was in Brazil when her uncle called her and convinced her to come back to Korea.

He agreed to pay her extra, and if she made music with Bangtan, then she could get paid even more.

Haneul was a rare gem in the musical industry. They all knew they wouldn't get her to sign a contract because she didn't want to be tied down.

Companies knew that she wouldn't write unless she could do what she wanted. If she didn't have inspiration, then there was no point.

Haneul helped write songs and wrote songs for artists all over the world. She helped Ed Sheeran, Shakira, EXO, Seventeen, IU, and Fifth Harmony.

Her uncle Sejin was determined to get her signed with BigHit. Members of BigHit have wanted his niece, but she never said yes. She refused to agree, and she was stubborn.

The best people were always stubborn. Haneul was in business school for a while and she always knew how to sniff out a deal. She could smell talent from a mile away.