six

Haneul was set to go on a trip with the boys to the beach

Haneul was set to go on a trip with the boys to the beach. She shared a van with Taehyung and Jungkook this time. The two boys watched her as she drummed her fingers on the table to the beat of her soundtrack.

She had headphones on and her head nodded along, her hair swishing back and forth. The two boys were curious as to what she was listening to and what she made. They watched as Haneul's face lit up when she had a brilliant idea.

Haneul took off her headphones and rested them on her collarbone. Her hair was fizzy, but she didn't care. She didn't care about her appearance as much as her music. It didn't have to be her own music, but she just loved music in general. All she wanted was credit for the things she produced and time. She loved having enough time to do whatever she wanted.

"Would you like to listen to what I've made so far? You don't have to like it nor use it for your new album, but I'd love to hear your feedback. If you don't like it, it'll go back into my inventory." She took her headphones off and extended her hand with the headphones to the boys

Taehyung eagerly took the headphones and put one side against his ear. He nodded his head as he listened to it and hummed a little. "I think it's nice, but it's missing something. I don't know what, but it's missing something."

Jungkook took the other side and nodded. "I agree. Can I use your mic?"

"Be my guest." Haneul swung the microphone around to Jungkook who hummed.

His throat reverberated. Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook, and the microphone picked up on his chuckle.

Haneul put the chuckle into the recording and put it on a loop. Jungkook was still humming something, and Haneul put that in the recording. She went back to her sound pad and began pressing more sounds, figuring out what worked with what best.

She stopped the recording and sighed happily, clipping out any sounds in the redoing. She worked on fine-tuning the soundtrack that she made with the two boys for the rest of the drive to the beach.

"I think we should use that in one of our songs soon. We'll have to talk to the rest, but I like it," Jungkook told Taehyung and Haneul.

Jungkook didn't really want to admit it, but he was glad that Haneul came to help. The boys were capable of making music by themselves, but Jungkook thought that they would have never been able to produce something like what Haneul just made. Of course, they had helped, but it all started with her.