fifteen

Hoseok was a peculiar person that Haneul didn't quite understand, but then she thought again to herself

Hoseok was a peculiar person that Haneul didn't quite understand, but then she thought again to herself. People didn't quite understand her either and she didn't have a problem with that.

She never questioned why people didn't understand her. She accepted why people didn't understand her. Everyone was different in their own ways and they shouldn't judge each other.

But she couldn't help but think about why he broke up with her. Why did Ha Sungwoon break up with her? She thought that it was because he found another girl with smaller and daintier feet, but she also thought it was because he couldn't thanks how weird she was.

Haneul got distracted easily. She talked to herself a lot. She loved talking to inanimate objects and putting her head underwater to relax. Apparently, those were weird things that people didn't do.

Haneul would never forget the memories she made with the boys. Especially when her future memories were about to take a dark turn.

 Especially when her future memories were about to take a dark turn

Haneul was awake at the time, but she didn't want to reply to him. She still didn't know why she didn't block him, but she knew it was because there was a fragment of her heart that still loved him.

Her finger would wager above the block button, but she would never swipe it. She always found stupid reasons to not block him. Haneul should have blocked him at 2am, but she knew she couldn't.

But she was sick of sleeping alone with her stuffed animals. She missed having company with her. Haneul wanted someone she could gossip with and someone who would listen to her.

All of the boys could easily do that with her, but she really wanted a best friend. She got out of her bed and went next door. She raised her hand to tap on the door, but stopped herself.

She wanted to spend time with Jimin because he was sweet and a good listener, but he shared a room with Hoseok. If she knocked on their door, she had a 50% chance of getting Hoseok to answer it instead of the person she intended on getting.