Chapter one

Your POV
Today was my day to relax. I've been working too much. On heists that is. I sigh and lay in my bed. 'I'm too tired to move!' I think. Then I started to think about going for a walk and enjoy outside for once. I finally got up lazily and went down stairs. As soon as I get to the bottom I realize I'm still in my pjs. I curse myself for not showering and getting dressed. I turn around and head up to my room.

~time skip because this girl sucks sry~

I grab my keys and head out. I start walking to the park. As I walk by I pass the bank I've just robbed yesterday whit others that I needed. I don't like being in a group but lately I've been in many. 'It's time I started being a loner again.' I say in my head. Usually I look for a heist to do myself and no one else. I just realize I made it to the park. I then hear sirens. I started to panic thinking they knew it was me that robbed the bank. Then I noticed they surrounded a car that looked like it's tires were popped. I stood and watched while everyone else ran in terror. The cops yelled for the person to come out with their hands up. The driver opened the door and stood out with his hands up. He had an owl mask on and wore a red jacket with white stripes below the shoulders. As soon as he looked around and he stopped at me staring my way. I got the chills as he stared. Then the police slowly went and grabbed him and cuffed him. They took him in one of their cars and the cop drove him away. I realize that the others were digging in the mans car and said "it's not here!" All the others were in shock. "What's not there?" I then see movement on the roofs and look up to see other men wearing masks like the guy and they carried duffel bags. 'Is that what they're looking for?' I ask in my mind. They all watched the police until one points at me wearing a hockey mask and blue jacket. Then all of them stare at me. I slowly back into the park and leave out the other way. I stopped at a store just to make sure I wasn't being followed. As I walk back home it starts to get dark. "Dang! I've been out that long?" I ask myself. "Well so much for relaxing..." I sigh and make it towards my house. I just then realize I have a big house for someone who lives alone.

 I just then realize I have a big house for someone who lives alone

(This is your home)

As I walk in my house I started thinking about earlier. I set my stuff down and sit on my couch. Turning on the tv I remember how that one guy in the blue reminded me of my brother. Me and him were really close until we got older then he became distant. I never heard of him since my 19th birthday. He then said that he no longer could to see me and that he had important things. My thoughts were interrupted by the news coming on. "There has been a robbery today... the police caught the robber which was surprisingly since it was one of the best criminals in Los Santos. Vanoss the leader was surrounded and captured by the cops but later on been reported that he escaped once again..." "Vanoss...." I started to think. "So that's his name." I sigh and was about shut off the tv until they started talking about something else. "Well since we're talking about robberies they still haven't found out who robbed the local bank near the park where they caught Vanoss... Some people believe it was another top criminal name n/n." I smile at them talking about me. Then I shut off the tv and head up stairs and change into my pjs and go to sleep not caring if I didn't eat.

Hey guys! I hope this is going well for you and I'll see ya in next chapter!