Chapter Twelve

??? POV
Finally. We have been noticed. The most famous criminal has asked every greatest criminals or gangs to join in the 'party'. It's where he picks the top 15 best gangs to join him. To feast, dance, and drink. "Of course we'll join your celebration....I am the leader....Yes I know! Very well then I'll let my men know about it and we'll join....No I don't...." I hang up on him. "Of course he's gonna ask a stupid question!!!" I shout. Throwing a glass at the wall. "Sir are you ok?" asks Brock coming in. I sigh "Yes Brock...Im fine. Just these men...nothin but pigs!" I say looking in disgust. "Oh...so he called again?! Why didn't you let us answer the phone?? You'll get exposed before the plan!" Brock says panicking. I chuckled "No Brock...It was Max that called." I say. "Oh...And he asked you-" "Yes" I say cutting him off. He sighs. Then there's a knock and Tyler walks in. "Vanoss is here." he says. "Welp it's all packed...Just hand the boxes out to him." I say. Looking out the window. Seeing the boys take his stuff out. He was at his car. Leaning on it. He saw them take his stuff out. So he popped the trunk. Then grabbed the boxes they set down by his car. He puts them in his trunk. Some in the back seat. Then he looks at the boys. Talking to them. Maybe thanking them. I just close my curtains. Walking away from the window. Then slamming my hands on my desk. "Fuck!" I shout. Then tears fall down my face. I grab another glass and throw it at the wall. I then stare at the stained wall. Tears fall down my face. Then I fall on my knees. Looking at the Leader's office room. My office. Still had some of his stuff in here. Then Jon comes in. He sits beside me. Laying against my desk. He stares at the wall. "He said he didn't need this..." he says. Handing me something. It was his mask. I stared at it. Holding it. My hands shaking. I chuckle "He really isn't who we knew he was now...isn't he?" I say. Tears still dropping. I wasn't facing him. He sighs "No...but he will be soon." he says. I look at him. "Hopefully..." I say. He then smiles. "Don't worry kiddo...he will. For you." he says. Getting up and about to leave. I smile "How? Im dead..." I say giggling. "That's what they think. Your plans doing well...I'm proud." he says. I giggle "Of course it is!" I say. Getting up and leaving with him out of my office.

Vanoss' POV
I saw the curtain move in the room of my old office. 'Must be the new leader.' I think. 'Y/n would of been a great leader...' I just frown. Then fake a little smile. "Thanks guys..." I say looking at them. "Yeah. Whatever..." Marcel says annoyed. I sigh "Look I could of done it myself if you didn't want to..." I say. "We didn't want to! But we had too!" Brian says with his arms crossed. "Why? Im not gonna do anything bad...I was just gonna get my stuff and go..." I say hurt. They didn't trust me anymore. "Oh cut the pitiful shit out Evan! You fuckin traitor!" Tyler shouts. "Hey! Stop Tyler...Go inside guys if you're just gonna all be assholes..." Shouts someone. We all look. It was Delirious. He was coming back out. Since he took my mask in. I gave him my old mask. Im wearing the new one Ava gave me. 'He's sticking up for me...but why? I deserved to be yelled at...especially him. I just left y/n...I just left her to die...' I thought. The guys leave and its just Jon and me. I sigh "Thanks Jon..." I say. He nods "No problem Evan...". I look at him. "Why?" I ask. He looks at me confused. "Why what?" he asks. "Why are you so nice to me?...Don't you hate me?" I ask. He chuckles. "I don't hate you... But that doesn't mean I'm happy of your decisions...neither is- would y/n.." he says. Correcting the end quickly. 'He must still miss y/n too...' I think. I sighed thinking about her. Her beautiful smile. Her crazy laugh. Her wonderful personality. 'Damn...I was one lucky guy...then I had to fuck it up.' I thought. I frown. "Listen jon...I never wanted this to happen...ANY OF THIS!" I say. Tears started forming in my eyes. He sighed. "I know...I know everything..." he says. Patting my shoulder. "Ok then...promise me you'll explain to the boys please.." I say. He nods. "Don't worry...I got this..." he says. "Well... I have to go..." He then chuckles. "See ya around then..." he says. I laugh a little. 'I wish...' I thought as I was gonna get in my car. "Hey Evan!" he shouts. I look at him. "Yeah?" I ask. He smiles "Promise me you wont get too comfortable there ok?" He says. "Ok..." I say confused. Then I get in and drive away.
Heyo peeps! Umm you're probably thinkin "What the hell Jay?! Why you publishing just now??" I know. Im sooo sorry. I fucked up my promise. But hey....My mind was dead for a few days so yeah...sorry. But anyways hope its a good chapter... And I'll see ya in the next one...Buh-bye!!!